8th August 2012, 10:05 AM
dhairya_sun@

Date of Gujarat SET Exam for the year 2012? Where can I get the notification for this Exam?

what is the date of gujarat set exam 2012? and on whach site i can see all the notifications regarding this exam?

23rd September 2012, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of Gujarat SET Exam for the year 2012? Where can I get the notification for this Exam?

Is the set exam date for Gujarat Declare by MSU????? So wt will be that date for application form and when will be the exam held????
Please let me know by mail me my id id [email protected]
Thanx......
24th September 2012, 09:01 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Date of Gujarat SET Exam for the year 2012? Where can I get the notification for this Exam?

SET exam means State Eligibility Test which is conducted by each state for Lectureship and PhD. Same is the case for state of Gujarat. The education board of Gujarat conducts the State Eligibility Test every year in the state.

There is no information regarding the dates for Gujarat SET 2012. However generally Gujarat SET Exam takes place in the second week of October. Similarly there is no informtion about the admission form for this year's Gujarat SET exam.

It would be best thing to check out the official website of Gujarat SET Exam. This website would be first to publish dates and would also provide admission form and other details related to the State Eligibility Test. Please visit the following website - http://www.gujaratset.ac.in/. You can also check examination centers in Gujarat for SET exam.

The State Eligibility Exam in Gujarat is conducted in two languages, Gujarati and English. Below is the eligibility criteria to appear for the SET Exam.

Eligibility

1. Candidate should be Indian citizen.

2. A post graduation degree in any stream from a University Grants Commission recognised university.

3. A minimum of 55 percent marks are required in post graduation course to appear for SET.

4. Candidates belonging to SC/ST need 50 percent marks.

5. Final year students for Post graduation can also appear for SET exam.

6. But such candidates need to submit their degree within 2 years of passing SET exam.

7. You can appear for SET exam in same subject in which you completed PG.

8. The age limit fo Junior Research Fellowship is 28 years.

9. There is 3 years relaxation for OBC.

10. SC/ST candidates get 5 years relaxation for JRF.

11. There is no age limit for Lectureship.

12. There is no limit on number of attempts.
5th February 2013, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

i am out of state student.can i apply for gujrat SET exam?
5th February 2013, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Can out of state candidate apply for Gujrat SET exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?