28th December 2011, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility for Gujarat Entrance exam?

Sir,I am the defence person and posted in Gujrat.My son is doing 12th from Hyderabad,Andhra Pradesh.Can my son appear for Gujarat engineering GUJCET for the year 2012? I am not belongs to permanent resident of Gujarat.I am posted in Gujarat since from last 4 years.My son has passed 10th from Gujarat CBSE in 2010.Please inform me on ID,User ID :-
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure for writing entrance exam for M.D.S in Gujarat?
  2. Admission in Gujarat for M.Pharm? Information about Gujarat Entrance Exam? Procedure for M.Pharm in Gujarat?
  3. How to get admission in M.Pharm in Anand Gujarat? Entrance exam that I have to answer to take admission in Gujarat?
  4. Which is the entrance exam for M.Pharm in Gujarat or Maharashtra?
  5. Whether a candidate is required to submit Domicile certificate for GUJCET if completed 10th from outside Gujarat?
  6. What are the procedures and eligibility criteria to take admission in colleges of Gujarat for BBA course?
  7. How to get admission on the basis of entrance test in Gujarat? I have completed B.Pharm from North Gujarat University
  8. When the B.Ed entrance exam would be scheduled to take place in Gujarat? What's the eligibility criteria for the same? List of the top colleges in Ahmedabad for the same? I am an MA(economics) students
  9. What's the eligibility for taking admission in MCA course in Gujarat? I have done my HSC from Pune and my BCA from North Gujarat University
  10. Eligibility criteria for admission in MBBS course in Gujarat?
  11. How to apply for NIOS Senior Secondary exam? What is the eligibility required to pass NIOS?
  12. Minimum age limit for LLB in Gujarat? -- [New]
  13. Are there specific number of seats available in GUJCET Medical 2016 for ICSE students?
  14. Eligibility for EAMCET exam if studied in Gujarat and native place is Andhra Pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which is better between Gujarat State Board and CBSE Board?
  16. Difference between GSEB, GUJECT and PMT?
  17. What's the eligibility criteria(for MBBS course) to get admission in Gujarat?
  18. In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission in MBA? List of coaching classes in Gujarat?
23rd February 2012, 12:36 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility for Gujarat Entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,I am the defence person and posted in Gujrat.My son is doing 12th from Hyderabad,Andhra Pradesh.Can my son appear for Gujarat engineering GUJCET for the year 2012? I am not belongs to permanent resident of Gujarat.I am posted in Gujarat since from last 4 years.My son has passed 10th from Gujarat CBSE in 2010.Please inform me on ID,User ID :-
[email protected]

In order to be consider eligible for the GUJCET, one must fulfill any one of the following eligibility criteria:

The candidate must have qualified Higher Secondary Examination from a School located in Gujrat and recognized either by the Gujrat Secondary and Higher Secondary Board, Central Board of Secondary Education or Council for the Indian School Certificate Examination

The candidates parents who are the permanent resident of Gujrat but are employed either by the state or central government and are posted in a different state.

In both the cases the candidate must have passed the +2 level of exam with science stream.
15th March 2012, 07:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility for Gujarat Entrance exam?

i am from andhrapradesh.i have done my entire studies(msc.) in A.P.now i am staying at gujarat with my husband.
please clarify me that am i eligibile for gcet exam to get into mba?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?