25th July 2011, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Date of Haryana STET exam in Sanskrit Subject?

i want to know the date of haryana stet exam in sanskrit subject..Please tell me the date of it

4th August 2011, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of Haryana STET exam in Sanskrit Subject?

please tell me can MA B.ed candidate directly appear in interview or otherwise on B.ed base.
21st September 2011, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

i want know that wich date of sanskrit bed stat haryana in nearst date
23rd September 2011, 08:36 PM
nagamalleswararaoyaramasu

my dear friend
The Haryana government would introduce an innovative system with a view to improve the standard of education in the state by introducing school teachers eligibility test (STET) for recruitment of all categories of teachers for government schools.
This was disclosed by state education minister Mange Ram Gupta here on Thursday. He asserted that this step would be helpful for raising the standard of education in the state. He said that the new system would be applicable for recruitment of all categories of school teachers. The test would be conducted once a year by the education board, Bhiwani.

Gupta described the pass percentage for candidates belonging general and SC categories would be 50% and 45% respectively for consideration for recruitment of teachers by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission. He maintained that education board would also ensure highest standard of secrecy and as well as quality of the STET examinations.
my dear friend the date of exam not declare now
please refer news paper daily
6th June 2012, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me what is the last date from b ed in sanskrit subject in haryana
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?