29th June 2011, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Date of medical counseling for WBJEE medical rankers? Date of sale of application forms of counseling?

My WBJEE medical rank is 236. so please inform me the date of medical counseling of
and when i would get the application form for the counseling. please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Last date of M.E counseling? Where to get counseling forms in Erode? Procedure for applying for counseling?
  2. What is the counseling date for WBJEE Engineering rankers?
  3. Date of start of WBJEE counseling? When we will get the rank card for WBJEE Medical?
  4. Colleges which I can get after scoring 655 rank in WBJEE medical? Date of counseling?
  5. Can I study MBBS course in a government college after scoring 416 WBJEE medical rank? Exact counseling date of WBJEE(Medical)?
  6. Date of counseling and place of counseling for 52618 ranker?
  7. After scoring 416 WBJEE medical rank can I study MBBS course in any government college? Exact date of counseling of WBJEE?
  8. Date of counseling of WBJEE for medical? Last years rank wise admission in different medical colleges in WB?
  9. Can I get admitted in any medical college after scoring 112 rank(SC)? Website link for counseling details of WBJEE?
  10. What is the possible date of counseling for WBJEE Medical
  11. Counseling date and top most colleges of the wbjee? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. If I dont receive my acknowledgement card of MBA exam of GCT Coimbatore then will I face any problems during counseling? When is the counseling date?
  13. Date of counseling of BSc Nursing for admission in Tamilnadu Phara Medical courses?
  14. When will the counseling for WBJEE medical start?
  15. Date of WBJEE counseling?
  16. What is the date of medical MBBS 2nd counseling? -- [New]
  17. What is the exact date of counseling of WBJEE which is to be held in May?
  18. Date of start of WBJEE counseling? From where to get the counseling form and rank card?
4th July 2011, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of medical counseling for WBJEE medical rankers? Date of sale of application forms of counseling?

can i go to engineering counseling with my sc rank afte registering my name into tfw scheme but not getting suitable stream into that stream?
7th July 2011, 09:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of medical counseling for WBJEE medical rankers? Date of sale of application forms of counseling?

wbjee medical rank 1479 .which college can iget?
7th July 2011, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

my wbjee medical rank is 2657, can i get admission into any dental colleges?
8th July 2011, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

my eng rank is 2750 and medical rank is 1382 . Is it possible to attain both counselling ? also confirm date of medical counselling.
10th July 2011, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

I have wbjee rank 1650. Is their any possibility to get any mbbs seat in this year ? if not then can you tell me weather WBJEE 2012 will conducted or not ?
11th July 2011, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

my medical rank is 2330.in which college can i get admission
11th July 2011, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

From where will I get the information regarding application form of wbjee medical 2011
11th July 2011, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
wbjee medical rank 1479 .which college can iget?
for this year u have no chance so best of luck for next year but u should attain your counselling bcoz u do not know if any of the seats are vacant and this year 2011 the seats ar 1136 for gen for this information u can go to wbuhs.org website
11th July 2011, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

i have wbjee rank 1106.can i get admission in mbbs?please conferm counselling date.
13th July 2011, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

date and time of counsilling of rank holder 1200-1300 in medical of wbjee
16th July 2011, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

I NEED COUNSILING DATE FOR D RANK 20710
18th July 2011, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Can we get the 2nd list of Wb-JEE medical
19th July 2011, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

WBJEE MY MEDICAL RANK 896, WHICH COLLAGE CAN I GET?
2nd August 2011, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

when will be the second counselling of joint entrance medical 2011 held?please inform me the date at [email protected]
8th August 2011, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the date and time of second counselling of wbjee(medical)2011. Inform me at [email protected]
8th August 2011, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

I have given RS100 for re counselling fee .please inform me the recounselling will be held or not.
12th August 2011, 09:30 PM

Sir, Please intimate the date of medical recounselling of 2011 and place also,
Thanks
10th May 2012, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

where will be medical counseling applications will be issued in erode?
18th May 2012, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

can i get any medical college for MBBS or BDS .My ranking 1907
25th May 2012, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to know the date of sale of application form f counselling for medical as early as possible. please reply soon sir . my e-mail address is [email protected]
13th June 2012, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

what is the date of medical counselling in this year 2012?
14th June 2012, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

which collage can i get with the medical rank 156(s.c)?
21st June 2012, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

date of advertisement for medical counseling and date of counseling and date of admission?
22nd June 2012, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

My wbjee 2012 medical rank is 690. What are the possible colleges i can get??
25th June 2012, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

My rank in wbjee medical 2012 is 1090.will i be able to study mbbs with this rank?which college will i get?please help...
29th June 2012, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

where do i get the rank cards for wbjee 2012? there is no link available at the official website.....please reply asap
2nd July 2012, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

my medical rank is 706.in which college can i get?>???>
3rd July 2012, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: Date of medical counseling for WBJEE medical rankers? Date of sale of application forms of counseling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have wbjee rank 1650. Is their any possibility to get any mbbs seat in this year ? if not then can you tell me weather WBJEE 2012 will conducted or not ?
eat shit
1st September 2012, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Where b.pharamcy concillng sir.
28th November 2013, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

If it is nessery to secure 50% marks each in physics ,chemistry & biology to get chance in medical counciling
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?