8th March 2012, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Date of NET Exam for the year 2012?

i am m.sc(computer science)in pune university....kindly tell me the exam date for net exam which will held in 2012

17th March 2012, 02:48 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Date of NET Exam for the year 2012?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am m.sc(computer science)in pune university....kindly tell me the exam date for net exam which will held in 2012
The upcoming National Eligibility Test has not been yet scheduled by University Grant Commission but as usual, it will be conducted in the month of June and the notification for the same will be published on www.ugcnetonline.in

Once the application forms are available online, you will be able to apply through the website provided above.

Since you are pursuing your Masters Degree program, you must be aware that to be eligible for the National Eligibility Test, you must qualify the masters degree examination with a minimum of 55% marks and you will be able to apply in only that particular subject in which you have pursued your Masters Degree program.
Since you are pursuing M.Sc in Computer Science, you will have to take the test for Computer Science in order to view the syllabus, click here.
1st April 2012, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

I 'VE done BSc Home Science & after that PG Diploma in Dietetics. I want to do B Ed. I'm 37 yrs old . Can I do B Ed ? what is the eligibility for that ?
26th April 2012, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

what is lastdate of net exam for political science and how to apply for examination
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?