24th October 2012, 11:40 AM
veena shivanna

What is the tentative date of NET exam? I have passed out from PG(MBA HR)

hello sir/mam,

I just passed out from PG (MBA- HR) & would like to take up HR management NET exam. I am eager to know the date when it will be. please inform me the tentative date of NET exam so that i can make my mind to read.usually every year june & december the exams would appear but this time only home science people are taking the exam in december 2012,thats confusing us.Kindly clear my doubts.

Best Regards,
Veena

18th August 2016, 02:04 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the tentative date of NET exam? I have passed out from PG(MBA HR)

The National eligibility test is the national level entrance examination in India for postgraduate candidates who wish to qualify for university level teaching jobs in India. National Eligibility Test (NET) is taken by University Grants Commission (UGC) twice in a year. For this examination candidate must have Masters Degree OR equivalent examination with minimum of 55% marks from recognised Universities by UGC in Arts, Social Sciences, Computer Science & Applications, Electronic Science etc.Relaxation of 5% marks in the case of candidate belonging to SC/ ST/ PH category.

Tentative date of NET exam-

Date of NET examination: Last weak of June 2017

Date of Start of Online Submission:First weak of February

Last Date for Online Registration: 4 March

Last Date of Submitting Online Application Fee: First weak of March

Contact details:

University Grants Commission
Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi, Delhi 110002 ‎
011 2338 2091
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?