25th January 2011, 03:51 PM
abhishek jain 28

Date of PSU entrance exams for B.Tech EEE final years students? Date of sale of forms?

i am a b.tech (EEE)final year student and want my career in PSU jobs . so please guide me about the date of entrance exams and forms???

16th May 2011, 08:49 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Date of PSU entrance exams for B.Tech EEE final years students? Date of sale of forms?

There are many PSU's which recruit Engineering (EEE) graduates. Some of the PSU's which recruit EEE graduates are:-
NTPC, ISRO, DRDO, BHEL, BEL, HAL, GAIL, SAIL, BSNL..etc

Well for more details about PSU’s visit the following link:

http://india.gov.in/citizen/PSU.php

If you want to go through the recruitment process of each of the company then you need to apply for each of them individually. The notifications and other details like Syllabus will be provided in the official website of the company. Each company has its own recruitment process but generally the test will comprise of two stages i.e Written test followed by interview.The date of entrance exam and details about application forms will be available when the notification is released.

Please visit the official website of the PSU's for details regarding notifications.The notifications are released based on the vacancy of each company.Written exam of various PSUs mainly consist of Technical questions,Aptitude & Reasoning,English & RC,General Awareness & current affairs.
1st June 2011, 05:20 PM
hitendra kumar malik

Thumbs up Re: Date of PSU entrance exams for B.Tech EEE final years students? Date of sale of forms?

my dear friend i am send you a pdf you can read it.....
Attached Files
File Type: pdf UPSC.pdf(346.2 KB, 243 views)
13th July 2011, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of PSU entrance exams for B.Tech EEE final years students? Date of sale of forms?

application date of drdo test for final year eee student
17th November 2011, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

chance in psu after gettting 60% in eee(b.tech)?
18th November 2011, 04:20 AM
brijesh2970

PSU's exam IES, CDS ,IAS, Civil Services application form and exam dates are available on following website-
http://www.upsc.gov.in
through this link you can get all information and important dates related to these exams.....thank you!!!

********************BEST OF LUCK*****************************
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?