22nd August 2011, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Date of release of counseling notification for B.Pharmacy for BIPC stream?

When is the B pharmacy counseling notification for bi.p.c strem

29th August 2011, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of release of counseling notification for B.Pharmacy for BIPC stream?

when will be b.phamecy counselling bi.p.c stream?
1st September 2011, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of release of counseling notification for B.Pharmacy for BIPC stream?

when will be b.phamecy counselling bi.p.c stream?
27th July 2012, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

i wanna know the dates of b pharmacy councelling??
20th August 2012, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

pls tell me the eamcet notification for bi.p.c stream in pharmacy.pls give a reply soonnnnnnnnn.pls
24th August 2012, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

sir please tell me the date of pharmcy counselling in bi.pc stream plz give me reply soon ...............
24th August 2012, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

list out the varification colleges of B pharmacy in AP?
26th August 2012, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

tell me bpharm counselling date for bipc
26th August 2012, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

sir plz tell me when will be the b pharamacy councelling and notification will release to the net plz send me the detials to this mail .my email adress is ([email protected]) plz send me the detials
l
28th August 2012, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

when will be the pharm d coun for bi.p.c stream plzz give me reply
28th August 2012, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

sir when the bpharm councelling dates r release
30th August 2012, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

wen will be d bpharm concelling pis tell me sir
2nd September 2012, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

sir please tell me de bipc b-pharmacy counselling date?
2nd September 2012, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

whan is b.pharmcy councling announce it quickly
3rd September 2012, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Hello! Sir I got 17424 rank, so i want to know about B.Pharmacy(BiPC stream) DATES and NOTIFICATION (2012).I am lack of information about this.Please tell me even in which college can i get seat.. PlEASE..... 1. Bojjam Narasimhulu Pharmacy college for women. 2. Sarijini Naidu Vanitha Maha vidyalaya. 3. Deccan School of Pharmacy. Please reply me about dates,notifications and colleges.....
3rd September 2012, 12:49 PM
m.geeta rani

sir plz tell me the date of b.pharmacy counciling and we want to b. pharmacy college with nba accridation in guntur
4th September 2012, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

hello madam am the student of bi.p.c. i want to now the b.pharamcy concelling for bi.p.c stream plzz....... tell me madam.we r getting brrow by seeing in the home plzzzzzzz.......................... kindly requt to relese the date.plzzz........................................ ..................... thanking you.
23rd September 2012, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

when will be the second councelling of b pharmacy dates?
4th June 2013, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

I wanna know the b pharmacy date 2013
15th September 2013, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Be-form c councling for bipc stream
5th September 2016, 08:00 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

B.Pharmacy stands for Bachelor of Pharmacy. This is an undergraduate academic degree in the field of pharmacy. The duration of this course is 2 years.

For Bachelor of Pharmacy course candidate must have passed 12th class from a recognized board of education with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects. The minimum percentage required for Bachelor of Pharmacy in your 12th class is 50%.

The tentative date of release of counseling notification for B.Pharmacy for BIPC stream is first week of September 2016.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?