30th January 2011, 04:20 AM
toto

Notification for Civil Services exam and commission notice number for the notification?

Can u please tell me the date when the CSP exam 2011 notification was published in the employment news? And also can u please provide me the Commission notice no. in the declaration of the CSP application form?

31st January 2011, 02:17 AM
drkpp
Senior Member+

Default Re: Notification for Civil Services exam and commission notice number for the notification?

For detailed information about notification of CSP [Civil Services Preliminary] exam issued by UPSC [Union Public Service Commission], please see the file attached.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf UPSCNotification2011.pdf(13.9 KB, 78 views)
7th March 2011, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Notification for Civil Services exam and commission notice number for the notification?

indian language exception
8th March 2011, 11:53 AM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by toto View Post
Can u please tell me the date when the CSP exam 2011 notification was published in the employment news? And also can u please provide me the Commission notice no. in the declaration of the CSP application form?
The Notification was already released.See the Employment News 19 - 25 feb

Examination Notice No. 05/2011-CSP(Civil Service Preliminary)

Important dates :

Date of Notification : 19.2.11

Last date for receipt of application : 21.3.11

Date of Examination : 12.6.11

More details,Visit the website : www.upsc.gov.in
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Upsc Notification.pdf(346.9 KB, 70 views)
12th March 2011, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

article number csp upsc notification
13th March 2011, 10:31 AM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
article number csp upsc notification
The Notification was already released.See the Employment news 19 - 25 feb.

Examination Notice No : 05/2011 - CSP.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Upsc Notification.pdf(346.9 KB, 59 views)
14th March 2011, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

tell the comission no. to be filled in scra form
22nd April 2011, 06:34 PM
yadav prashant

Default Re: Notification for NDA-II exam and commission notice number for the notification?

Can u please tell me the date when the NDA-II exam 2011 notification was published in the employment news? And also can u please provide me the Commission notice no. in the declaration of the NDA-II application form?
15th May 2011, 11:36 AM
sivaraj448
Senior Member++

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?