24th April 2011, 02:39 PM
ravindradhewa

Date of sale of the application forms for IMU? Criteria for the exam?

sir tell me when will b the application form for imu out.
n wht is the critria for this exam.
am a 12th pass student

26th August 2011, 08:13 PM
sandipk
Senior Member+

Default Re: Date of sale of the application forms for IMU? Criteria for the exam?

The availability date of application form is not declared yet,
it's probably in month of MAY,

You can download the form online also.
http://www.imu.tn.nic.in

it's cost is Rs. 800/- for general , and 450/- for sc/st .

Candidates have to appear in Entrance conducted by the University.
• Candidates must have completed 10+2 level from the recognized board to be eligible for this course.
• Candidates must have secured a minimum of forty percent in the 10+2 Level. The candidates who belong to the reservation categories are offered relaxation in the above eligibility criterion.

~~~~~~~~~``````~~~~~~~~~~
7th September 2011, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of sale of the application forms for IMU? Criteria for the exam?

hello m KUNAL its my b.tech final year now and my stream is mechanical engineering and i want to join merchant navy. so please could any one suggest me to what i hv to do for this and how do i get the application form ?
20th September 2011, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

from which bank we get imu form?
23rd September 2011, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

sir, when will start 2 banch cadet imu test. please,reply to [email protected]
24th September 2011, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

1. when did the imu form will come out in 2011-2012 2.plese send the date of form in imu.
10th October 2011, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

application forms for IMU 2012wherein allahabad
18th October 2011, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

when will be the form will come out in 2011-2012 batch please send me the when it will on the internet................????????
can u send me this information to this email address:[email protected]
3rd November 2011, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Sir,when will be the pre sea diploma in nautical science exam form will be published in the net..can u please mail the form to my mail id.. ID: [email protected]
3rd November 2011, 08:56 PM
ch.manoj
Senior Member+

Cool Re: Date of sale of the application forms for IMU? Criteria for the exam?

hi dear
The availability date of application form is not declared yet,
it's probably in month of MAY,

[URL="http://www.imu.tn.nic.in"]http://www.imu.tn.nic.in

• Candidates must have completed 10+2 level from the recognized board to be eligible for this course.
• Candidates must have secured a minimum of forty percent in the 10+2 Level. The candidates who belong to the reservation categories are offered relaxation in the above eligibility criterion.

~~~~~~~~~``````~~~~~~~~~~
8th November 2011, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

Sir, after 12th exam , if i appeared in imu entrance and if i success in it then will i qualify for ts chanakya or other best colleges..........tell me at my i.d [email protected]
26th November 2011, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

sir this is Akash Srivastava form kanpur and intrusted in Merchant Navy , so will u please tell me the procedure and course of IMU as well as last date for submission of that form
i will be highly obliged to you

thanking you ,

Akash Srivastava
605 c block RAM KUTI ,Panki ,Kanpur 208020
[email protected]
22nd January 2012, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

i want to appear in 2012 B.Tech entrance examination in JULY/AUGUST,so pls let me know the date of issuing application and examination.
24th January 2012, 04:21 PM
rvidyasagar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to appear in 2012 B.Tech entrance examination in JULY/AUGUST,so pls let me know the date of issuing application and examination.
The Indian Maritime University (IMU) has issued the notification for their BSc and BTech Marine related courses. The notification can be viewed at http://imu.tn.nic.in/IIT_JEE_2012/Advt_Eng_2012_AI.pdf

As you can see, the sale of forms commence on 20th Feb and receipt of filled in forms is upto 24th Aprl. The notification states that the brochure is also available on the website. But, i could not find it anywhere.

The forms can be obtained from specified Syndicate Bank branches and from IMU itself.
4th February 2012, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

sir,
Is the second IMU forms can be filled for deck cadet course.......
4th February 2012, 09:44 PM
adlsm

the application forms will be out in the month of MAY,

http://www.imu.tn.nic.in

good luck
18th March 2012, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

I want to appear in 2 with pcm in march 2012,so please tell me know the date of issuing application and examination.
19th March 2012, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Date imu application form 2012
8th April 2012, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

sir imu cet form kab se milne start honge
13th April 2012, 12:59 PM
j..c

Question Re: Date of sale of the application forms for IMU? Criteria for the exam?

sir tell me when will b the application form for imu out.
n wht is the critria for this exam.
am a 12th pass student.please tell me on my email ID [email protected] sir it is urgent please sir.
16th April 2012, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

When will I can get IMU forms........
25th April 2012, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

sir ..
is there 100 % job facility in this course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?