14th January 2012, 07:11 PM
Chmani369

How should i do internship in IITs? I am studying B.Tech Mechanical 3-2 Sem

Sir i want to do intership in iits so please tell how it is possible now i am studying btech mechanical 3-2 sem so please tell how it is possibl

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student in Karnataka?
  2. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What are the steps which we need to follow for doing internship after completion of 5th semester in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  4. What are the internship opportunities for mechanical engineering students?
  5. How much time is enough for completing internship?
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in Automobile Industries for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  7. Companies offering Winter Internship programme for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?
  8. How to do internship during my vacation while doing 4th semester mechanical engineering?
  9. Is there any way I can get paid internship during 2nd year vacations?
  10. How to do internship after studying B.Tech 4th year ECE
  11. Is it beneficial to do Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  12. How to get internship in DRDO while studying B.Tech ECE in 6th semester? Duration of the internship? Fee to be paid for it?
  13. Can I do internship in Kolkata after studying B.Tech 4th semester?
  14. How to apply for Internship being a 6th Sem MCA student?
  15. How to do internship in best companies? I am studying mechanical 3rd year
  16. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  17. Summer Internship in IIT for B.Tech(ME) 1st year student?
  18. Winter Internship in NTPC, Mouda for B.Tech(ME) 5th semester student?
25th April 2012, 10:39 PM
jyotsana d

Default Re: How should i do internship in IITs? I am studying B.Tech Mechanical 3-2 Sem

Dear friend,
For doing internship in iit in summer, They itself will give you opportunity to apply in IIT through their official website. They ask candidates to apply in January to april. And on the basis of CGPA, they will select students and call you for internship.
So, keep visiting official websites of IIT.

Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?