7th April 2010, 01:56 PM
yogendra pratap singh

Date of sale of forms of government law college for 5 years law course? What is the merit cut off percentage?

sir when the form of government law college for 5 year law comes out.about what merit cut offpercentage goes. i have got 78.4 perc.marks in XII may i be selected.

15th July 2011, 01:33 AM
sumit 1989

Default Re: Date of sale of forms of government law college for 5 years law course? What is the merit cut off percentage?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yogendra pratap singh View Post
sir when the form of government law college for 5 year law comes out.about what merit cut offpercentage goes. i have got 78.4 perc.marks in XII may i be selected.
Hi, with 78.4% you may get selected easily.But remember you have to apply for CLAT exam, and how you perform in the entrance exam matters.
So, start preparing for the entrance exam and you surely will get through.

Best of luck. Feel free to ask if doubts remain.
15th July 2011, 08:43 AM
Uttam Nandi

Default Re: Date of sale of forms of government law college for 5 years law course? What is the merit cut off percentage?

Government Law College situated in Mumbai is one of the oldest law college in Asia.
For 5 years law course eligibility is minimum 45% marks in 10+2. There is further 5% relaxation for reserved category candidates. With 78.4% marks there should not be any problem for admission. Those who have got more than 40% but less than 45%, a common eligibility test will be conducted and selection will be made on the basis of merit.
Admissions are taken place after declaration of result of H.S.C. There is 50% reservation for Maharashtra candidates. Forms are avialable now at the college office. Also you can apply online. For application form and more information on admission visit http://www.glcmumbai.com
16th July 2011, 12:04 AM
hpharry99

Post Re: Date of sale of forms of government law college for 5 years law course? What is the merit cut off percentage?

hello sir
now these are start and you will contact with your near university and you can got a good college. Cut-off vary according university. best of luck
17th July 2011, 12:37 AM
Nidhi Raswant

Hi,
Admission for 5 yr course of govt college is open now-a-days. to appear for the entrance u must score atleast 45% marks in 12th board.
17th July 2011, 09:26 AM
yogeshwarr

yogender it is very good that you are going for law college, but you did not mention you are from which state? if you tell us in which state you are we can suggest you better....please also let us know you want admission in which university with state and region name...... because their are more than 50 top college of law in India...thanks
17th July 2011, 03:18 PM
rupesh1982

sorry friend application time was passed for this year.this course can be taken by two ways ,first through national level entrance test named CLAT (COMMAN LAWADMISSION TEST) in which most good university participate and second ,some indivisual state university takes their test for admission and some takes admission on the merit based on 12th marks.so try for second option and search state law university u may find the course and get admission this year.
28th February 2012, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Is this necessary to give an entrance exam for getting an admission to the government of law college..??
I m studying in 12,mumbai...i want to do law further and have no idea wat is the exact procedure to get in glc...i know that i wil
get good marks in boards but evn i have to give entrance exam....??
3rd March 2012, 12:50 AM

Smile Re: Date of sale of forms of government law college for 5 years law course? What is the merit cut off percentage?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is this necessary to give an entrance exam for getting an admission to the government of law college..??
I m studying in 12,mumbai...i want to do law further and have no idea wat is the exact procedure to get in glc...i know that i wil
get good marks in boards but evn i have to give entrance exam....??
To get admission in govt college u have to score 45% marhs in 12, then 3 cut off list will bring result of ur admission but student who is getting min 45% marks plus clear LSAT India entrance test will be preferred for entrance.

LSAT is a law school admission test which will help u getting admission in better govt college. for this u have to visit a site LSAT-India and make ur self regestired to it. Now a days registration are open for entrance exam. After clearing it U may download the form of differt govt colleges from net and get direct admission. LSAT will also help u for futher studies in USA.
29th March 2012, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

I have passed my B.COM in the year 1997 and now I am interested in doing law for 5 years am i eligible to get addmission ii Government Law College Mumbai when the admission forms starts and second thing can i do the course by online or correspondence i have 59 % in 12th and 46 % in B.COM
2nd April 2012, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
can i get admission in GLC if i score above 70% in HSC (Maharshtra Board) from Commerce field
25th May 2012, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

for getting admission in Govt Law College Mumbai clat exam is must or only on merit of 12th (HSC) what is cut off of 2010-11 years
28th May 2012, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
sir when the form of government law college for 5 year law comes out,about what merit cut offpercentage goes, i have got 77% perc.marks in XII Arts may i be selected?
21st July 2013, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

Pls. Let me know if admission datw is going on or over in nalanda colledge at boriwali.
12th May 2014, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

what is the cut off marks to sc students for 5 year law course in government law colleges in tamilnadu?
10th June 2014, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

I have scored 88% in 12th boards will I get admission in GLC or not ?
For ball course
8th July 2019, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

I have 78% in 12 i want to do alaw can i get it right now
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?