29th May 2011, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Date of sale of forms of M.Com forms? Admission process for M.Com?

i did my gradtuation last year from delhi universitiy nw i want to take admission in m.com. but i am not aware about the issue date of foam. so kindly help me out to known about the admission process of m.com

30th October 2011, 07:17 PM
its_shirin

Post Re: Date of sale of forms of M.Com forms? Admission process for M.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i did my gradtuation last year from delhi universitiy nw i want to take admission in m.com. but i am not aware about the issue date of foam. so kindly help me out to known about the admission process of m.com
the admission process for m.com is u should score atleast 50% in a graduate degree..and the following documents are required:

1) attested copy of ssc, hsc, and f.y, s.y, and t.y.,result of a graduate course along with convocation graduate degree certificate..

2) two passport size photo

3) if you are appearing for m.com ( distance learning ) then you will also need elctricity bill zerox or pan card zerox to show your address proof

along with..the above document details i would like to tell you that late admissions are allowed for post graduation courses by charging late fee
11th November 2011, 09:21 PM
rudramishra

Default Re: Date of sale of forms of M.Com forms? Admission process for M.Com?

u should score atleast 50% in a graduate degree..and the following documents are required:

1) attested copy of ssc, hsc, and f.y, s.y, and t.y.,result of a graduate course along with convocation graduate degree certificate..

2) two passport size photo

3) if you are appearing for m.com ( distance learning ) then you will also need elctricity bill zerox or pan card zerox to show your address pro
16th February 2012, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Date of sale of m.com form?
21st March 2012, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

I am pursueing my b.com from Punjab University. What will be the procedure to get admission in M.com in DU?
16th April 2012, 03:08 PM
atozservicessurjeet@

[QUOTE=Unregistered;696617]i did my gradtuation last year from delhi universitiy nw i want to take admission in m.com. but i am not aware about the issue date of foam. so kindly help me out to known about the admission process of m.com
30th June 2012, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

i wan 2 knw d last date of filling form nd fees of mcom regular mumbai university
16th May 2013, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE PROCESS TO GET ADMISSION IN RAJASTHAN UNIVERCITY?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?