18th March 2011, 08:44 PM
sruthi.katta9

Date of SLET exam? How to apply for the exam? Syllabus for SLET computer science?

I want to know the details of slet exam
When slet 2011 will be conducted.
How to apply.
And what is the syllabus for computer science.

19th March 2011, 02:00 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Lightbulb Re: Date of SLET exam? How to apply for the exam? Syllabus for SLET computer science?

SLET Exam In Brief..

Quote:
I want to know the details of slet exam When slet 2011 will be conducted. How to apply. And what is the syllabus for computer science.
SLET i.e State Level Eligibility Test is Conducted by different universities in Tamilnadu,Andhra Pradesh,Himachal Pradesh,Jammu & Kashmir,Rajasthan,Uttar Pradesh,West Bengal,Gujarat etc

Eligibility:-
Master's Degree with at least 55% marks For General and 50% For SC/ST are Eligible.

Notifications:-

Tamilnadu's SLET exam has not come yet. It was Expected to arrive in the month of February.

Its Exam is Generaly Conducted in the month of April . Applications For Tamilnadu SLET 2011 Exam will be Issued by Bharathiar Unviersity Coimbatore.

(Click here For other State Information )

Syllabus are available in the respective universities.Syllabus will be issued with Prospectus/Application.

For example:-
SLET syllabus in Bharathiyar University is available in www.b-u.ac.in

Notification,Application,Admission Card & Attendance Slip,Syllabus Can be seen here For Previous State Eligibility

**End**
19th March 2011, 06:04 PM
bhavna04
Senior Member+

Default Re: Date of SLET exam? How to apply for the exam? Syllabus for SLET computer science?

The Commission at its meeting held on 25th May, 1990 decided to constitute a UGC Committee on Accreditation of Test (U-CAT). The terms of reference of U-CAT are as follows-

Laying down guidelines for holding the tests

Accreditation of tests conducted by agencies other than UGC/CSIR.

Monitoring of tests conducted by other agencies and suggesting follow-up measures.

Extend guidance and help to State level agencies in the organization of the tests.

Based on the recommendations made by U-CAT, the following guidelines are given to the states regarding test design, course content, organization of the test etc. for conducting State Eligibility Test (SET) for Lectureship only.

In accordance with the mandate given by the Government of India, the University Grants Commission (UGC), on request of State Governments, proposed to have STATE ELIGIBILITY TEST (SET) duly accredited by UGC for a fixed term. This state level Test is based on the pattern of the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by UGC and UGC/CSIR for Humanities, Social Sciences and Sciences subjects respectively. The State Governments and Union Territories, which are desirous of conducting their own SET, are required to obtain accreditation from UGC from time to time.

States conducting SLET -Presently, SET is being conducted in the following states-

Maharashtra & Goa

Tamil Nadu (under consideration as on 14-07-2005)

Madhya Pradesh

Andhra Pradesh

Himachal Pradesh

Jammu & Kashmir

Rajasthan

West Bengal

NE-SLET (Which includes all North Eastern states and Sikkim)

Karnataka (Under consideration as on 14-07-2005)

State Level Eligibility Test in Tamil Nadu

Coimbatore (Tamil Nadu)

Bharathiar University holds State Level Eligibility Test (SLET) for recruitment of Lecturers in Universities and Colleges in Tamil Nadu

Eligibility:
(i) Only those candidates who have completed/ are pursuing a UGC specified PG degree are eligible to appear in SLET.

(ii) Candidates who have secured at least 55% marks (without grace or rounding off) in Master's Degree (or) equivalent examination are eligible (50% for candidates belonging to SCs/STs/PH/Blind categories)

(iii) Candidates who have appeared (or) would be appearing at the qualifying examination may also apply

(iv) Ph.D. degree holder whose Master's level examination was com*pleted by Sept. 19,1991 are eligible for relaxation of 5% of marks from 55% to 50% to appear in SLET

Candidates have to appear in the subject of their Postgraduation only. However, those candidates, whose Postgraduation subject is not covered in the list of subjects may appear in a related subject

Exemptions from appearing in the NET examination are allowed for certain categories of candidates

Scheme of the Test:
Paper - I carrying a total of 100 marks, is primarily designed to test reasoning ability, comprehension and divergent thinking

Paper - II carrying a total of 100 marks, consists of short questions on the subject selected by the candidates. These two papers each consist of a Test booklet containing 50 objective type questions

Paper - III carries a total of 200 Marks, and consists of only descriptive questions from the syllabus of the subject selected by the candidates
26th March 2011, 01:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of SLET exam? How to apply for the exam? Syllabus for SLET computer science?

date of exam in west bengal?how to apply?syllabus of english?
27th March 2011, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

How can i get slet exam application form?
31st March 2011, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

date of slet in tamil nadu for the year 2011 and other related detail
31st March 2011, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

send me the details of slet exam comuter science syllabus conducted in ap
2nd April 2011, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

dear sir ,

could u plz tel me the last date for applying SLET exam(karnataka state) n also syllabus for applied electronics and political science.
2nd April 2011, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Date of slet exam for this year in tamil Nadu?
4th April 2011, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/madam

I have completed MCA. what is the basic eligibility for appearing SLET exam in tamilnadu state?
pls give me the full details about the SLET exam in tamillnadu.if you can pls send me the information regarding SLET exam to my mail id ([email protected])
13th April 2011, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

slet application form / bhartiyar university /2011 / web site address
15th April 2011, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

when is slet exam? what is last date to submit application form ? where to apply? How to apply
15th April 2011, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

syllabus & question papers
22nd April 2011, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

Sir, plz tell me about slet form in uttarakhand state
25th April 2011, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

when is the slet 2011 examination in uttar pradesh , what is the last date to submit & from where to get the form?
27th April 2011, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

mp slet , form availibility
30th April 2011, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

pls let me know candidate who completed Master degree from punjab umiversity of corresppndence deptt, is recognise in j&k for lecturership,
2nd May 2011, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

how to register
12th May 2011, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Date of SLET exam? How to apply for the exam? Syllabus for SLET computer science?

it is announced by bharathiyar university vice chancellor that on 14.05.2011 onwards application issue for slet 2011
12th May 2011, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

i also want to know the last date of set exam form submission ?
14th May 2011, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

application form
17th May 2011, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

where do i get slet exam sylabus of english from?
17th May 2011, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/madam , how to apply slet and what is the syellbus of economics?
17th May 2011, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

check the below link
http://www.b-u.ac.in/academics/download.html
18th May 2011, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

dear sir/mam please send me information about uttarakhand slet
19th May 2011, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

how to apply on line for slet exam tamil nadu and what is the web address for the same?
madhu balaji
23rd May 2011, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

How to apply slet exam.
23rd May 2011, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Date of SLET exam? How to apply for the exam?
8th June 2011, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
date of slet exam? How to apply for the exam?
hi..............reply me
25th June 2011, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Can you give me the weblink for the syllabus of English in slet exam conducted by Gujarat for 2011.
25th June 2011, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

How to apply.
And what is the syllabus for English
5th July 2011, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

what is date of SLET in Jammu and Kashmir
8th August 2011, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

sir , what is the syllbus for SLET exam in chemistry, when it is going to held, and from which website i can apply for it online
20th August 2011, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Please give me syllabus for computer science
30th August 2011, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

MODEL PAPER FOR CHEMISTRY FOR SLET
31st August 2011, 02:28 PM
cool.cristae

Hi dear,

SLET i.e State Level Eligibility Test is Conducted by different universities in Tamilnadu,Andhra Pradesh,Himachal Pradesh,Jammu & Kashmir,Rajasthan,Uttar Pradesh,West Bengal,Gujarat etc

Master's Degree with at least 55% marks For General and 50% For SC/ST are Eligible.

Tamilnadu's SLET exam has not come yet. It was Expected to arrive in the month of February.

Its Exam is Generaly Conducted in the month of April . Applications For Tamilnadu SLET 2011 Exam will be Issued by Bharathiar Unviersity Coimbatore.

Syllabus are available in the respective universities.Syllabus will be issued with Prospectus/Application.

Thanks
2nd September 2011, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

sir
i am requested to u to provide the previous year question paper of set.
7th September 2011, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

when is the next date for slet examination in arunachal pradesh for the session of 2011-12?
11th October 2011, 12:02 AM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

Notification,Application,Admission Card & Attendance Slip,Syllabus Can be seen here For Previous State Eligibility
24th October 2011, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

When SLET 2012 should be conducted?
29th October 2011, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

Sir, what is the last date for submiting SLET form of urdu in j &k.
31st October 2011, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i want to know about SLET exam in uttar pradesh and what is the syllabus of this exam .i have completed M.Sc. in Biotechnology.....
4th November 2011, 02:39 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

How to apply.
And what is the syllabus for English
5th November 2011, 08:03 AM
Ramakanta Malakar

what is the date schedule of SLET Exam for Tripura?
20th November 2011, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

how to apply in state level scholarship exam
3rd December 2011, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,Can you tell me the releted topics to prepare for NET\SET exams held at 2012 for ME Applied electronics electronics and M.Sc IT?
27th January 2012, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

any information regarding slet 2012 j&k state?
4th February 2012, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Have any information regarding SLET exam in Jammu & Kashmir state. In which year it will be conducted. How can we get the inormation.
Mail me([email protected])
10th February 2012, 08:53 AM
Unregistered

sir i want to know that slet exam is also conducted in uttarakhand.
18th March 2012, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

could u please tell me the date and syllabus of slet exam 2012 in ap?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?