24th March 2012, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of SLET exam? How to apply for the exam? Syllabus for SLET computer science?

date of slet exam 2012
2nd April 2012, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of SLET exam? How to apply for the exam? Syllabus for SLET computer science?

what are the subjects in slat exam
3rd April 2012, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

could you plz tell me the date and syllabus of slet exam 2012 in ap and syllabus for english?
12th May 2012, 09:11 AM
Unregistered

plz tell syllabus of physics for slet?
29th June 2012, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Date of SLET Exam? I NEED THE BOTANY SYLLABUS
13th July 2012, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

when set exam will be conducted? what is the syllabus for education?
15th August 2012, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus for SLET Exam for English ?
26th August 2012, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

tell me the syllabus of M.com, stream of rajasthan slet ?
11th October 2012, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

sir now i'm studying ||'nd year mca. can i apply slet exam?
2nd November 2012, 12:07 PM
BHAUMIK K. PATEL

DEAR FRIEND,

SLET i.e State Level Eligibility Test is Conducted by different universities in Tamilnadu,Andhra Pradesh,Himachal Pradesh,Jammu & Kashmir,Rajasthan,Uttar Pradesh,West Bengal,Gujarat etc

Eligibility:-
Master's Degree with at least 55% marks For General and 50% For SC/ST are Eligible.

Notifications:-
Tamilnadu's SLET exam has not come yet. It was Expected to arrive in the month of February.

Its Exam is Generaly Conducted in the month of April . Applications For Tamilnadu SLET 2011 Exam will be Issued by Bharathiar Unviersity Coimbatore.

(Click here For other State Information )

Syllabus are available in the respective universities.Syllabus will be issued with Prospectus/Application.

For example:-
SLET syllabus in Bharathiyar University is available in www.b-u.ac.in

Notification,Application,Admission Card & Attendance Slip,Syllabus Can be seen here For Previous State Eligibility.

ALL THE BEST.
4th January 2013, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

i am doing m.sc computer science third semester i am eligibile for slet exam
5th June 2013, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me about uttrakhand slet exam,the date of applying and syllabus of english .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?