13th September 2011, 06:43 AM
Unregistered

Date of UGC NET Exam this year being a Post Graduate in Economics?

i am post graduate in economics ,now i m trrying for ugc net ,tell me date of form & exam in this year.

13th September 2011, 07:55 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Date of UGC NET Exam this year being a Post Graduate in Economics?

UGC NET(National Eligibility Test) is being conducted twice in a year to determine the eligibility for Lecturership and for the award of Junior Research Fellowship.

In order to be eligible for this exam, one should have completed Post Graduation from a recognized university with a minimum of 55% of marks.

Even the final year pursuing candidates of Post Graduation are also eligible for this exam.

As per the date of exam, the upcoming NET exam is going to be held on 24th December 2011 and the notfication for this will be available in the official website from 26th September 2011.

So, have good preparation prior to the exam and perform well in the exam and crack the exam.

For updated information on this, you can visit the official website which I am going to provide

http://ugcnetonline.in/index.php
13th September 2011, 10:18 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am post graduate in economics ,now i m trrying for ugc net ,tell me date of form & exam in this year.
dear friend,

The Exam date of NET exam will be announced in the last week of the month of September and the exam date date will be last week of December. So try hard for NET exam.

After MASTERS , you are eligible for NET exam but your degree must be from UGC approved university.

Those candidate have completd masters degree from recogniged university are eligible for NET exam.

For general and OBC candidate must be hold 55%above in masters degree. SC/ST candidate must be hold 50% above in masters degree.

Part time course are not eligible for NET exam.

For Junior research fellowship course your age must be in between 19 to 28 years.

For lectureship ,There is no upper age limit but the Minimum age is 19 years.

NET exam is conduct because of govt college lecturer and PHD entrance.

thanks
13th September 2011, 01:15 PM
sandeepsonipoly

Post Re: Date of UGC NET Exam this year being a Post Graduate in Economics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY EXAM conduct by UGC in twice in every year at June and September and exam conduct at august and December.
this year NET EXAM fo December date was declared 24/12/2011 and notification is coming in this September 26th of September.

Your are post graduate in economics, so u can apply for this exam.
you can also apply for net exam through online just pay 450/- Rs challan with SBI BANK log on with http://ugcnetonline.in/index.php

>>High School/Higher Secondary/Matriculation Certificate depicting date of birth.

Master's degree/Provisional Certificate.

Consolidated mark-sheet of Master's degree course. (Wherever grades are assigned, conversion table in terms of consolidated percentage may be produced from the issuing authority).

Caste certificate (only in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates)

Certificate of Physical disability (only in case of Physically Handicapped and Visually Handicapped candidates).
i am also providing a previous year question paper for preparing a exam..
best of luck.
15th February 2012, 08:48 PM
puchu007

The Exam date of NET exam will be announced in the last week of the month of September and the exam date date will be last week of December. So try hard for NET exam.

After MASTERS , you are eligible for NET exam but your degree must be from UGC approved university.

Those candidate have completd masters degree from recogniged university are eligible for NET exam.

For general and OBC candidate must be hold 55%above in masters degree. SC/ST candidate must be hold 50% above in masters degree.

For Junior research fellowship course your age must be in between 19 to 28 years.

15th February 2012, 08:49 PM
puchu007

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?