19th July 2010, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Is Dayanand sagar university for the aeronautical engineering a Good College?

hello
I am Krishna from Gujarat
I have got admission in Dayanand sagar university for the aeronautical engineering.
Can you please tell me weather i have taken the right choice or not?Is this college is good?
I want to do MS and p.hd in the same field in the future too.But for MS i will go U.S.A.But right now is this college is good for me?please answer.
thank you....

Related Questions:
  1. Should I go for Chemical engineering in Dayanand Sagar?
  2. How much rank to be scored to get into a good college like RV, PESIT, Dayanand Sagar?
  3. Is Dayanad Sagar, Bangalore is a good college for an aeronautical engineering?
  4. Can I get Dayanand Sagar College of engineering after scoring 66 marks in COMEDK?
  5. Will I get Aeronautical Engineering in Dayananda Sagar College for a rank below 37388?
  6. Best degree colleges in Karnataka? What is the fees structure?
  7. How to work as Lecturer or Assistant Professor in Engineering college after doing BCA form maharashi Dayanand University
  8. What is the fee structure for CS engineering (B.E)in Dayanand Sagar Institute Bangalore through CET and COMEDK?
  9. What's the minimum rank required in comedk to get BE(computer science) admission in Dayanand Sagar?
  10. List of colleges offering Ph.D course in Library Science?
  11. Which is a better university for B.Tech Maharishi Dayanand or Mahamaya Tech University? Is Dronacharya college of engineering Greater Noida a good option
  12. List of the colleges where I can get E&CE after scoring a rank of 31036?
  13. Chances of B.Tech in Aeronautical engineering after polytechnic in Mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  14. Which Government Colleges can I get after getting 2586 rank in WBJEE Non Medical? Which is the best among them for Mechanical?
  15. List of colleges which offer B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering and Electronics & Communication Engineering in Andhra Pradesh?
  16. List of Colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering with good Placements? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Procedure to apply for B.Ed? How can I apply for it?
  18. List of top M.Tech colleges in Karnataka under PGCET?
19th July 2010, 04:01 PM
Kumar Mayank

Default Re: Is Dayanand sagar university for the aeronautical engineering a Good College?

Yes,its a fantastic university to pursue higher studies.
One of my elder brother studied there and is now a well established professional.
That is a right choice,dear.
19th July 2010, 05:02 PM
N.MD.AZHARUDDIN
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is Dayanand sagar university for the aeronautical engineering a Good College?

hi yeah.... sure you can join this colleges its have good output results yeah its good colleges and nice to hear that u going to continue your higher studies in usa its really a great things...address of the college and contact number... good luck
Dayananda Sagar Institutions (DSI) is run under the aegis of
the Mahatma Gandhi Vidya Peetha Trust,
in Bangalore
described as the Silicon Valley of India.
Address

Shivage Malleshwara Hills, Kumaraswamy Layout
Bangalore , Karnataka
India
Phone Number
+91-80-26660789, 26662226, 26661104 Fax Number +91-80-26635929
http://www.dayanandasagar.edu
19th July 2010, 05:11 PM
trupti_9227

hello
here i have mentioned some tips on how to self-judge which college is good
1.check for the placements.
2.infrastructure.
3.check for the state engg. entrance test cutoff for previous years( in your case its karnataka). make sure that you check the home university ranks, this would help you know students preference to the colleges.
4.DON'T GO FOR ASKING NUMEROUS PEOPLE as you can land into a great confusion.
19th July 2010, 07:36 PM
odc

first thing you should know about the college is that the institute is AICTE approved and the dayanand sagar institute is approved by AICTE. this college runs many courses in engineering that means it has a great vision about engineering courses that means this institute is well equipped with the instruments needed and well experienced staff so that you need not worry about the college and you just concentrate on your studies.
if the MS and Ph. D. are concerned it solely depends on you that how you study. the study material and teaching will surely provided by the institute. so i suggest that you just study and get more knowledge in your course.
best of luck
20th July 2010, 12:27 AM
agentroy
Senior Member+

these college is really good for the course and you will definiteness get good output from the above courses
14th August 2010, 01:12 AM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

Its an average college with average placements. But since you aiming fro MS then the college goodness shoudnlt be much of the criteria. So join this college.

No problem with that. Try to score you best and top the college branch so that you get the top placement there and also some leverage during admission in MS
14th August 2010, 01:44 AM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Cool Re: Is Dayanand sagar university for the aeronautical engineering a Good College?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
I have got admission in Dayanand sagar university for the aeronautical engineering.
Can you please tell me weather i have taken the right choice or not?Is this college is good?
I want to do MS and p.hd in the same field in the future too.But for MS i will go U.S.A.But right now is this college is good for me?please answer.
thank you....
dayanand sagar university is a very good and recognised university. you hve got admission in aeronautical engg which is in great demand now a days. so don,t worry. your life will be settled after studying from here.
14th August 2010, 02:00 AM
adityabhushan

Quote:
hello
thank you....

dear
dayanand sagar univ. is really a good college . this carries th 50th rank in top colleges in india.
it is the one of the best colleges in karnataka.
'
so just don't worry about the colleges. its really good or best one.

with best wishes
aDITYA
14th August 2010, 03:10 AM
Rickers

Hello,

Yes this is superb college for aeronautical engineering.
for your kind information, this college is nominated for best college in the year of 2004 among the best colleges in india.
So don't worry about placement or other factors of the college.

for more information you can visit to their official site...
www.dayanandasagar.edu

Good luck!!!!
14th August 2010, 04:42 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Dayanand Sagar University is AICTE approved. The institution is equipped with well experienced staff and all the necessary facilities are being provided to the students. There are many engineering courses offered in the colllege.The placement is also good.
16th August 2010, 04:55 PM
hsakapandit
Banned

Location: Vill. and Post Office Katrain, Near Shiv Temple, Distt. and Teh. Kullu (Himachal Pradesh) India

MVJ College of Engineering or SCT college are the best college for aeronautical engi. They are also AICTE approved and Both are in Karnataka.
Thankyou
16th August 2010, 05:39 PM
jiyaa

dear student,
dyanand sagar is one of the superb for the aeronautical engineering..so do not worry for the college profile it is well equipped up to the mark with the modern reqirement..it is AICTE approved college, have a great future ahead....
best of luck
15th November 2010, 11:39 PM
chandana Reddy

hi..
yes,it is a very good college to persue your graduation..

good luck
30th November 2010, 08:40 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Hi friend,

Yes this is a superb university.

You can gain a lot here.

Surely you can join.

All the best.
24th May 2011, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Is Dayanand sagar university for the aeronautical engineering a Good College?

Quote:
hello
I am Jaydip from Gujarat
thank you....
yes, I am also like as you.
13th June 2011, 02:09 AM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Is Dayanand sagar university for the aeronautical engineering a Good College?

Quote:
hello
thank you....
ya its a good college,may b not the best but a good 1 with exclnt infrastructure and facilities..it is the best for automobile and aeronautical engg in bangalore
17th August 2012, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

can we get good jobs in aeronautical engineering by studying in dayanand sagar college
5th July 2013, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

hello can i get seat in Dayananda college (my kcet ranking is 40745) for EC.
7th June 2014, 05:07 AM
Unregistered

is there any criteria or elegibility to get admission in AER ENGG?
eg.any vision problem in sightness?
PLZ responce quickly
21st June 2014, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

can i get aeronautical engineering branch of 5746(gm) rank in dayanandsagarcollege?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?