10th April 2013, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Which degree is best for 12th commerce student? I am interested in doing IAS

which degree is best for a 12th commerce student interested in doing IAS

Related Questions:
11th April 2013, 09:23 AM
sanj69
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which degree is best for 12th commerce student? I am interested in doing IAS

As you are interested for IAS(Indian Administrative Service) which you can achieve by cracking Civil Service Exam, conducted by UPSC every year.

You are now pursing 12th Commerce, after completion of which you should have completed your Graduation Degree in any stream in which you are interested and comfortable in order to apply for IAS, Civil service Exam.

There is no specific stream or subject to be pursed to apply for Civil Service Exam.

The eligible candidate must be an Indian national having either appear for the final Graduation degree or pass in any stream of education within the age of 21 to 30 years with upper age relaxation for reserved candidate.

For further information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
28th July 2013, 12:28 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which degree is best for 12th commerce student? I am interested in doing IAS

You can pursue graduation in any of the interested subjects. Subject studied in graduation is not a criterion for IAS. Selection is made on the basis of prelims, mains, and interview. Procedure of selection is conducted by UPSC. Your age must be between 21 and 30 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?