19th August 2017, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Is degree of EIILM University valid?

I have completed M.SC from EIILM University in 2012. Can I apply for government jobs

20th August 2017, 10:51 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Is degree of EIILM University valid?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed M.SC from EIILM University in 2012. Can I apply for government jobs

Yes, your degree is valid and you can apply for government job on the bases of your Masters of science degree from EIILM(Eastern Institute for Integrated Learning in Management University) University. Here below are other details Regarding EIILM University:-

>> EIILM(Eastern Institute for Integrated Learning in Management ) University is established by Sikkim sate legislature act no:- 42006.

>> EIILM University is recognized by UGC(University Grant Commission) and a member of association of Indian university.

So don’t worry and apply for government job your degree is valid all over India in both private and public sectors.
20th August 2017, 05:36 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is degree of EIILM University valid?

EIILM university,Jorethang,Sikkim is fully recognized and approved by university grants commission and is established under Sikkim state legislature,govt. of Sikkim. It is the first iso 9001:4001 university in India.

So, degree of EIILM University is valid for any job.
20th August 2017, 05:40 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

The Eastern Institute for Integrated International Learning in Management and same was a university active till April 2015.

As far as you are concerned about the validity of your M.Sc degree pursued from EIILM in 2012 then I would like to let you know that your degree will be not valid as any degree ( apart from B.A. in Hospitality and tourism, BCA and MBA ) pursued beyond the academic year 2009-10 is not valid as the university has been de-recognized by UGC due to some unauthenticated activities.
20th August 2017, 06:12 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Yes, EIILIM university in Sikkim is a recognised university under the University Grant Commission.

So, the certificate and degree of the university is valid to appear in entrance examination for recruitment in jobs and also for admission in higher degree courses.

For more information about the recognition of university by UGC visit at www.eiilmuniversity.co.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?