13th June 2012, 01:24 PM
Sumit Kr. Das

Can I go for higher education after completing B.A from EIILM university? Is degree valid for government and private job in india

I want to compleate my B.A. from EIILM University, Can I go for higher education from any other University with this degree & is the degree valid for Govt. & Pvt. Job in India? Please Reply me in my E-mailID : [email protected]

5th August 2012, 12:41 PM

Default Re: Can I go for higher education after completing B.A from EIILM university? Is degree valid for government and private job in india

You can certainly opt higher studies after doing B.A from Ellim University. Ellim University is a recognized university which is approved by UGC. You can apply for either M.A/MBA/LLB etc after graduation. Also a degree from this university is valid so as to apply for government and private jobs. After BA appearing for UPSC and SSC exams are good option.
25th August 2012, 10:31 AM

Default Re: Can I go for higher education after completing B.A from EIILM university? Is degree valid for government and private job in india

Hi! I am doing one year gradution from eiilm university,is this vailid for govt job and heigher education in rajasthan and india??
16th December 2012, 09:02 AM

Is MA is valid for government job.Which is the best universty for MA
20th January 2013, 04:12 PM

can i do mba from top b-schools with b.com results of eiilm..?
9th February 2013, 09:03 PM

i want to do b.com from eiilm university , will it be safe for my future to going for higher studies or jobs both govt. and private ?
9th February 2013, 09:07 PM

I want to do my b.com from eiilm university , but i want to know is there any risk about the recognition or validity of the certificate.
23rd March 2013, 10:46 PM

I want to BA course under EIILM UNIVERSITY. So is it help me to get either govt or private job?
3rd April 2013, 04:55 PM

Is eiilim's MBA in Materials Management is valid thru DEC for the year 2013-14
6th May 2013, 11:00 AM

Hi! I am doing one month gradution from eiilm university,is this vailid for govt job and heigher education in delhi and india?
9th May 2013, 11:47 PM

i am amit i am completing my ba (english) in 2012 my degree is velid for higher stadies?
8th June 2013, 09:14 PM

is eiilm university valid in bihar or india ?
15th June 2013, 10:36 PM

would like to know EIILM university is approval for DEC or not? if I will earn m.a degree through distance learning, will it be valid for govt and pvt jobs? I had read in grahak seva page that EIILM university is fake for distance learning. is it true. pls guide me. my email id- [email protected]
thank u
16th August 2013, 04:01 PM

can I forward my higher studies althrough india after doing B.A. from EIILM university ?
27th September 2013, 01:22 PM

i want to do one year Bsc degree from eiilm university. Is this certificate valid for higher education and govt job? pleasae guide me my email id is [email protected],mob..no-8093443054
26th March 2014, 11:35 PM

I have done Bcom from Elim university is it valid for government jobs & higher studies.
Kindly let me know Email:[email protected]
17th September 2014, 03:25 PM

Can I go for higher education after completing B.A from EIILM university? Is degree valid for government and private job in india

pls reply me on [email protected]
18th April 2019, 06:47 PM

Can I go for higher education after completing B.com computers from GITAMS university? Is degree valid for government and private job in india