20th November 2010, 03:54 PM
ankitnita

Detail about BHEL interview test for engineer trainees mechanical stream?

please give some insight for the interview of BHEL for Engineer trainees in mechanical stream....pls anyone

29th November 2010, 07:47 PM
Jinu Alex

Default Re: Detail about BHEL interview test for engineer trainees mechanical stream?

dear friend
as per my knowledge, the interview is purely technical. and so be thorough with your concepts and start revising all your books from the third semester. be technically sound and also keep your aptitude sharp.all the very best. god bless you.
30th November 2010, 10:50 AM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Detail about BHEL interview test for engineer trainees mechanical stream?

I think companies like BHEL conducts its own test for recruiting members which is of the first stage and the stage stage comprises of interview.

All you need to do is get strong in your basic part.They ask questions from books like R.K Bansal,Modi and Seth,Rajput which provides you the depth in the subject.

So keep referring the above books which provides you all the basic part you need to answer.Start preparing the books from your second year of your core subjects.

all the best
27th December 2010, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Please can anyone share your recent interview experience for et..........
19th April 2011, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

tell me full details of bhel currently?
11th August 2011, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am going to appear in BHEL supervisor trainee exam in Sep 2011. plz send last years question papers to my email ID. [email protected].

- Keshav Chauhan
14th September 2011, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

i have send my application form with in the date only then why i have nt received hallticket
17th October 2011, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

superviser mechanical engg interview on 3 nov 2011 in delhi at chirag hotel near nehru place
19th October 2011, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

are they calling on merit basis
21st October 2011, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

IF WE PERFORM VERY WELL IN THE INTERVIEW WILL THEY SURELY SELECT ME WITHOUT CONSIDERING MY WRITTEN TEST PERFORMANCE..BCOZ I DIDNT KNOW MY RANK AND I NOT ABLE TO GUESS MY WRITTEN TEST MARKS..PLS CLARIFY ME FRNDS...ALSO THEY HAVE CALLED ME ON 25 NOV,BUT INTERVIEW COMMENCING FROM1ST NOV SO GUESS I MAY BE GET LOW MARK
22nd October 2011, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

is bhel calling shortlisted condidate for interview according to merit in written test or roll number wise??
Pl. Clear it.
22nd October 2011, 01:15 AM
shubham_sh

All you need to do is get strong in your basic part.They ask questions from books like R.K Bansal,Modi and Seth,Rajput which provides you the depth in the subject.

So keep referring the above books which provides you all the basic part you need to answer.Start preparing the books from your second year of your core subjects.

beside all this if you have personal relations in the BHEL then please try to acknowledge the person about the interview dates, that may help you.

I am telling you all because my friend has used this resources in order to clear his Personal Interview round.

But another important thing i would like to tell you that if you were caught n this fraud, then you also may be terminated and barred for the interview in future. Including other similar companies.
22nd October 2011, 07:29 AM
kanika aggarwal

wat kind of aptitude questions one is asked
22nd October 2011, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

On BHEL 2011 ..plz post ur roll no. n date of interview....we can figure the order of interview dates..

Roll no.516107403
CAT: general
DOI: 25/11/2011
23rd October 2011, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

hi frnds i have qualified the written test of bhel supervisior trainee mechanical so pls send me ur valuable experience on my email id [email protected]
23rd October 2011, 10:44 AM
shubham_sh

could just any one tell me about the detailed criteria about the interview at BHEL after clearing the written paper.
24th October 2011, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

how we can fin owerall eficiency of power plant?
25th October 2011, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

my roll no. is 5273.....and called on 8 decmbr in kolkatta.......on what basis they r calling
25th October 2011, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
On BHEL 2011 ..plz post ur roll no. n date of interview....we can figure the order of interview dates..

Roll no.516107403
DOI: 25/11/2011
my roll 5273..... n called on decmbr in kolkata, i m also con fused.........
26th October 2011, 11:13 AM
unregistered

hey friends i have called HR they told me that they are calling on merit basis. Mine DOI is 14 th nov but i have learnt in some forum that they called randomly so confused...
26th October 2011, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

ya i have been called for interview at chirag hotel on 3 nov.My name is pradeep and i.d is [email protected]
27th October 2011, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

all selected guys ...plz write own bhel interview date and also acknowledgement no....my acknowledgement no is 1037742
27th October 2011, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

My interview fro bhel et mechanical is at chennai on nov 1st 2011, I am raja and email is [email protected]
27th October 2011, 06:51 PM
manivas

My interview for bhel et mechanical is at chennai on 1st nov 11.
27th October 2011, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

my is on 16 nov...
mechanical eng
obc u can contact me at 9534662973
27th October 2011, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

mine is on nov 3 at chennai..
rakesh from kerala..
28th October 2011, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

can anyone know your cut-off mark out of 100...i was called for interview on 14 november...at chennai mechanical..
29th October 2011, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

my is on 5 nov...
mechanical eng
obc
30th October 2011, 12:45 AM
imcool.raone

Hi dear,

I think companies like BHEL conducts its own test for recruiting members which is of the first stage and the stage stage comprises of interview.

Thanks
1st November 2011, 07:22 AM
Unregistered

roll no 1015212
obc,
DOI 5 december
Mumbai
1st November 2011, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

Hi everybody,
Can anyone tell what's the criteria for calling in interview mine's on 22nd nov in kolkata(EE).
I think that DOB(according to the month) might be the criteria for calling in interview.
anyways no one know correctly about it for one thing is sure that u perform well in ur PI and there's a call letter waiting for u against ur name.
So be prepared for ur interview.
Wishing all of u best of luck
1st November 2011, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

hi...i hv my interview on 14th nov...kolkata....mechanical...anyone pls tell me the 1st interview date in kolkata??
2nd November 2011, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

mine's on 12 nov, Supervisor(Electrical)
cat- ST
all the best to all of us! :-)
2nd November 2011, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

the result of the written test is based on the merit in the written test.roll numbers on the top of the list are top rankers and the bottom has got the less marks in the written test.preference will be given to the candidates who are in the high merit.person who are in the bottom have the less chances to got to be selected.so best of luck for the next time.
2nd November 2011, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

as they have mentioned in the written result roll numbers are according to the merit list.who are on the top of the result have got higher marks in the written test.and they will be prefferd in the interview also.
3rd November 2011, 07:50 AM
Unregistered

hi frnds i have qualified the written test of bhel supervisior trainee mechanical so pls send me ur valuable experience on my email [email protected]

& my contact no 9466501855
3rd November 2011, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
my is on 16 nov...
mechanical eng
obc u can contact me at 9534662973
at which place.
3rd November 2011, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
my roll no. is 5273.....and called on 8 decmbr in kolkatta.......on what basis they r calling
hey wats ur catagorey i will be able 2 tell if u tell me ur category
4th November 2011, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Dear Friend please give your interview experience mine's on 28 nov in delhi so, please help me
4th November 2011, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

ppl who have finished ur interview, please share ur experience wid ur fellowmates...
4th November 2011, 07:47 PM
sathish0038

hi friend,It is nothing but the technical interview which was conducted by the BHEL.its its own test.

Hear i am providing some of the books just you refer these books you can easily understood.

The books are R.K Bansal,Modi,Seth,Rajput these books have depth knowledge about the subject please refer these books once.
thank you
4th November 2011, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

can anyone know what is the last date of interview i mean the last interview will held on which date
4th November 2011, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

All UR candidates of each discipline of Engineering, alongwith such reserved category candidates of that discipline, who do not avail any relaxation, are to be grouped together and then arranged in descending order of written test marks and candidates shall be called for interview in the ratio of 1: 3 in UR category.

After this, candidates belonging to OBC/SC/ST categories, who are not shortlisted for interview as UR, shall be regrouped with their respective categories for further consideration and candidates will be called for interview in the prescribed ratio.
visit bhel et site.
kumaramit...
4th November 2011, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
as they have mentioned in the written result roll numbers are according to the merit list.who are on the top of the result have got higher marks in the written test.and they will be prefferd in the interview also.
All UR candidates of each discipline of Engineering, alongwith such reserved category candidates of that discipline, who do not avail any relaxation, are to be grouped together and then arranged in descending order of written test marks and candidates shall be called for interview in the ratio of 1: 3 in UR category.

After this, candidates belonging to OBC/SC/ST categories, who are not shortlisted for interview as UR, shall be regrouped with their respective categories for further consideration and candidates will be called for interview in the prescribed raTio.
visit bhel site...
5th November 2011, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by ankitnita View Post
please give some insight for the interview of BHEL for Engineer trainees in mechanical stream....pls anyone
i was intervierwed yesterday for BHEL . They asked questions like-
1. why do you want to join bhel.
2.if we give posting in remote area do you have any problem .
3. what is the maximum capacity of power plant installed by bhel.
4. why do you want to leave your current job.
5th November 2011, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

what is the starting date for EC supervisor trainee my interview date is dec 13
ST EC
kolkata
obc
6th November 2011, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

do they have interview daily?
7th November 2011, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: Detail about BHEL interview test for engineer trainees mechanical stream?

Quote:
i was intervierwed yesterday for BHEL . They asked questions like-
1. why do you want to join bhel.
2.if we give posting in remote area do you have any problem .
3. what is the maximum capacity of power plant installed by bhel.
4. why do you want to leave your current job.
thanks dear for sharing with all
and more over questions will be related to 1. your personality 2. what do u know about company 3.how and how long u can work for the company
7th November 2011, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

share your experiences plzzzz... if your's intrvw's completed... till now so many memebers over na..!!! plzz help to remaining candidates..!!!!
9th November 2011, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Guys!!! I appeared for interview on 3rd of november..interview was totally different from expectation, most HR type questions..Why Bhel, tell about urself, ur weak point and strong point...they hardly asked any technical question.........nd if u in some govt/govt undertaking company, plz take ur NOC wid u.........they did nt allowed one guy who was without it.....best of luck

Avinash
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?