10th July 2011, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Detail of the fee structure for admission in Bansal Coaching Center Kota?

I AM STUDENT OF 10TH CLASS. I WANT TO KNOW DETAIL OF FEE STRUTURE FOR ADDMISSION IN BANSAL COACHING CENTER KOTA. PLEASE GIVE ME DETAILS.
have you any discount for those talent students who just passed 10th.
MY E-MAIL ID IS- [email protected].
Mob.No.-9650570299,09999567636.

11th July 2011, 07:12 AM
Uttam Nandi

Default Re: Detail of the fee structure for admission in Bansal Coaching Center Kota?

Bansal Coaching Centre, Kota is one the top institutions of India providing IIT jee coaching.
Fee structure for two year duration course (class XI and XII) is Rs. 1,45,000+service tax (as applicable)+Rs. 1000 as caution money.
For any further details please visit the official website of Bansal Coaching Centre, Kota
http://www.bansaliitjee.com
20th August 2011, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detail of the fee structure for admission in Bansal Coaching Center Kota?

Is RS-145000 is for 2yrs (for class 11 and 12)
14th October 2011, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

where i get sample entrance exan for bansal institute?
19th October 2011, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

what's the method of fee payment......can i submit in instolment
20th October 2011, 01:23 PM
ch.manoj
Senior Member+

Cool Re: Detail of the fee structure for admission in Bansal Coaching Center Kota?

hi dear
Bansal Coaching Centre, Kota is one the top institutions of India providing IIT jee coaching.
Fee structure for two year duration course (class XI and XII) is Rs. 1,45,000+service tax (as applicable)+Rs. 1000 as caution money.
For any further details please visit the official website of Bansal Coaching Centre, Kota
good luck
27th November 2011, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

I want to take admission in bansal coaching in kota, what are the requirements for this?
30th November 2011, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

how much % i need to secure in X class to take admission in bansal ccoaching ?
30th November 2011, 10:50 PM
brijesh2970

Post Re: Detail of the fee structure for admission in Bansal Coaching Center Kota?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I AM STUDENT OF 10TH CLASS. I WANT TO KNOW DETAIL OF FEE STRUTURE FOR ADDMISSION IN BANSAL COACHING CENTER KOTA. PLEASE GIVE ME DETAILS.
Mob.No.-9650570299,09999567636.
Hi

Admission Form Details
Admission forms and brochures of Bansal Classes can be obtained in the following way:

=> By paying cash Rs.1000/- at any of our Study Center at Kota, Jaipur and Ajmer.
=> By sending a sending a Demand Draft of Rs.1000/- (Rs.2,000/- in case student applying from outside India) in favour of “Bansal Classes Pvt. Ltd.” payable at “Kota (Rajasthan)”.
=> By filing OnLine Application Form from on our website using the Link On Line Application Form. You also have the option to pay through Credit / Debit Card or Net Banking as well when you apply online.

"Don’t hesitate to drop a comment if you have any question or would like to share some more information"

Good Luck!!!!!!!
16th December 2011, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

I want do to coaching after 12 . please inform me about the fee structure and date of admission in
bansal coaching centre at Kota.
At present i am studing at noida UP.
20th December 2011, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

can you tell me about the fee of iit coaching for 10 CLASS
31st December 2011, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

in how many installments can we pay the fees?
do you provide hostel facilities?
3rd January 2012, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

how many fee of 12 pass student
7th January 2012, 08:19 AM
Unregistered

How much fee is to be paid in a year i.e in two instalments. For Xl class where i have to take admission .Sahil kurukshetra mob no. 9068489399
21st January 2012, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

How much % do i need im 10 to take admission in bansal for iit coaching please reply on [email protected]
29th January 2012, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

when i will apply for this session,still i am studing in class 10'th.
12th February 2012, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

what is the fee of class 12th apparing student in ur institute at kota
13th February 2012, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

what is the name of school for 11&12 student . 145000/ included for school fee or not.
13th February 2012, 06:17 PM
ross4412
Member+

Bansal Classes give you an excellence in the coaching for three elementary subjects i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. To secure admission in Bansal Classes you have to clear the selection test organized every year for their various one or two year class room contact program designed for class XI, XII and XII pass students, schedule of the same is given under the link Important Dates.

Admission Form Details

Admission forms and brochures of Bansal Classes can be obtained in the following way:

By paying cash Rs.1000/- at any of our Study Center at Kota, Jaipur and Ajmer.
By sending a sending a Demand Draft of Rs.1000/- (Rs.2,000/- in case student applying from outside India) in favour of “Bansal Classes Pvt. Ltd.” payable at “Kota (Rajasthan)”.
By filing OnLine Application Form from on our website using the Link On Line Application Form. You also have the option to pay through Credit / Debit Card or Net Banking as well when you apply online.

MAKE SURE

If you are sending your Application Form Fee through Demand Draft then write down following details at the back of DD:-

YOUR NAME
CLASS STUDYING
POSTAL ADDRESS
MOBILE NUMBER (this is must, because you will receive the updates on your mobile through SMS alerts from time to time)
13th March 2012, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

which coaching I shold joint for IIT i am presently in 10 standard please reply me on [email protected]
27th March 2012, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scholaship for poor people....,.
29th March 2012, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

how will i get the online admission form of bansal for class 11
30th March 2012, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

how many % i have to secure in class 10 for doing prepration of IIT in bansal classes
2nd April 2012, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

i am student of 10 class.I want know fee structure for foundation batch of IIT in bansal classes
4th April 2012, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Total expenditure of 2yrs. hostel in bansal classes???????
6th April 2012, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

I am student of 10 class. please tell me the fee structure of your coaching.Is there any discount for talented student. your also providing a hostel facilities for students. please reply me on [email protected]
9th April 2012, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

I have given X class exam. this year ,Please tell me the fee structure of your coching and process of admission in your coching for IIT 2014 entrance exam. alongwith CBSE Borad XI and XII classes. please reply me on [email protected] [email protected]
13th April 2012, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Detail of the fee structure and admission procedure for admission in Bansal coaching centre kota
I have given xii class exam , please tell me about th fee structure ans process of adimission in your coaching for IIT JEE
2013 and also about hostal facilities for students . please reply me on [email protected]
18th April 2012, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

I am jiyaur rahman. I have appeared xii now want to take one year coaching at bansal classes. when shall join soon? What is the mode payment, in single installment or three four installments? What is the amount? What is the mode of admission?
22nd April 2012, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee of allian of class11th of madical
23rd April 2012, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee detail of iit coaching at bansal coaching centre kota --for 12th passed students
3rd May 2012, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

what among fee detail of iit jee coaching at bansal coaching center kota -- for 12th passed students.
3rd May 2012, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

what is fee strure for 1 year programme
19th May 2012, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

whats the fee of bansal choching if i want to join after 12?
20th May 2012, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

what is the total fees for drop year batch?
21st May 2012, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

I want do to coaching after 12 . please inform me about the fee structure and date of admission in
bansal coaching centre at Kota.

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/detail-fee-structure-admission-bansal-coaching-center-kota-277132.html#ixzz1vVRMDtiT
6th June 2012, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

please tell me about total fee for 12 pass students
I have scored 72.6% in u.p.board in class12
my email id is
[email protected]
mob 8400222401,,8795670395
21st June 2012, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

what is the result of bansal cllasses iit 2012?
22nd June 2012, 12:38 PM
babu91

hello dear
thank you
23rd June 2012, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

which coaching institute are best for medical?
23rd June 2012, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

how much % I need to secure in 10 to take admission in allen and bansal coaching institute?
24th June 2012, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

i m yogendra kumar i have passed 11th exam i want join bnasal coachin and want fee satructer and admint date prosseessmy id [email protected]
24th June 2012, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

i wanna join bansal coaching .could u tell me what's the process of apply
bansal
20th August 2012, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

hello..!!
presently i m studying in 11th std ....nd i want 2 take admission in bansal classes kota for doing medical..!! can u plz tell me is der any selection test for getting admitted ???
plz also tell me about d fees structure ??
26th August 2012, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

have you any type of discount .
MY E-MAIL ID IS- [email protected] & mobile number is 9425040499
26th August 2012, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

I AM STUDENT OF 10TH CLASS. my target 2015 IIT.I WANT TO KNOW DETAIL OF FEE STRUTURE FOR ADDMISSION IN BANSAL COACHING CENTER KOTA. PLEASE GIVE ME DETAILS.
Mob.No.-9425040499
18th September 2012, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

MY E-MAIL ID IS- [email protected]
Mob.No.9911557699
22nd September 2012, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

how many marks i need to join bansal classes
21st October 2012, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Is there any admission in class X with intention of JEE IIT in Bansal classes, Kota?
26th October 2012, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of STD -IX in odisha DAV Public school .I need coaching for Medical Entrance as well to continue Class study of XI & XII in Kota .Which one is best institute & how to proceed for that ? My email id [email protected].
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?