9th October 2012, 09:17 PM
vishwa-15

Details about GPSC entrance exam?

pl.send the details of GPSC exam-2012 on my email id [email protected]

8th December 2012, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about GPSC entrance exam?

i am b.com. I want to take part in gpsc exam. What prosiger?
22nd December 2012, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

when gpsc class 1 recrument?
20th March 2013, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

i m leave in gujrat and also gujrati but i m study at shillong in meghalay so i can eligible to gpsc and my collage is ugc uproved so i can gpsc?
20th March 2013, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

i m leave in gujrat and i m also gujrati but i m study at shillong in meghalay and my collage is ugc approved so i eligible to gpsc please tell me my email id is [email protected]
24th April 2013, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

i am completed b.sc. with physics. i can apply for gpsc exam?
5th July 2014, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

i'm in t.y.b.com and i want to preparation for gpsc. so what is process of entrance exam.? [email protected]
26th July 2014, 01:37 PM
TopAnswerer

Post Re: Details about GPSC entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i'm in t.y.b.com and i want to preparation for gpsc. so what is process of entrance exam.? [email protected]
Hi Friend,

Process of Entrance Exam:
Every year GPSC notifies notification in English Newspapers and Gujarat Rojgar Samachar.

Selection procedure for candidates who have applied for the GPSC exam is based on Written Exam and a Interview process which is called here as Viva voice. Once the candidate is selected, GPSC has all rights to give and withdraw appointment / training if any discrepancy found.

The arises in the mind is how to apply for it?
Before you proceed for the exam, you need to fill the application form. And application form can be found in various sources like Newspaper, From the office of commission and also from the website.

Application fees:
For General category - 50Rs/- denomination is to be paied in cash or by sending crossed Indian Postal order in favor of "The Secretary, Gujarat Public Service Commission, Ahmedabad."

For other categories like Physically Disabled, SC, ST and Socially and Educationally Backward Classes is exempted from application fees.(However you these category people need to produce certificate to exempt from fees)

Talking about Age limit:

5 Years will be relaxed as per government norms for candidates under SC, ST, Socially and Educationally Backward classes of Gujarat Origin only.

For Woman candidates of General category is relaxed to 5 years whereas for reserved category i s granted 10 years to upper age limit and 45 years is the maximum age limit. For other age limits please refer official website of GPSC.

Talking about Eligibility criteria:
Should be citizen of India or Subject of Nepal or Bhutan or Refugee from Tibet should have migrated after January 1st, 1962.

Also note: Bus fare for oral test will be paid to SC and ST candidates for to and fro second class railway fare or Bus fare only.

There are different Examination conducted under GPSC. Here are some:

(1) Gujarat Administrative Service, Class-I and Gujarat Civil Service Class-I & Class-II

(2) Class-I and Class-II posts of Gujarat Service of Engineering (Civil)

(3) Gujarati Reporter, Class-II, Gujarat Legislative Secretariat

(4) English Reporter, Class-II, Gujarat Legislative Secretariat

(5) Hindi Reporter, Class-II, Gujarat Legislative Secretariat

(6) Private Secretary, (Gujarati Stenographer, Grade-I), Class-II

(7) Private Secretary, (English Stenographer, Grade-I), Class-II

(8) Range Forest Officer, Class-II

(9) Deputy Section Officer, Deputy Mamlatdar and Commercial Tax Inspector, Class-III

(10) Legal Assistant, Class-III

(11) Translator, Class-III, Information Department

(12) Translator / Research Assistant, Class-III, Office of Director of languages

(13) Translator, Class-III, Office of Legal Department

(14) Translator, Class-III, Gujarat Legislative Secretariat

Examination Pattern & Syllabus: Below are the pattern of the exam through which you can get an idea how to prepare for the Exam, you need to concentrate on the subjects and the section which is the part of prelims and mains exam.

The Preliminary Examination shall consist of three papers of total 500 Marks as follow:
I. Verbal Skill Gujarati + Verbal Skill English with 150 maximum marks of 90 mins duration
II. Quantitative Skill + Test of Reasoning(Non-Quantitative) with 150 max marks of 90 minutes
III. General Studies with 200 marks of 2 Hours duration.

After clearing Prelims, you need to appear for Mains exam in which you will be having 900 marks test with an option subject Exam. Please download the attachment to see the pattern of Mains.

Regards,
Attached Files
File Type: doc GPSC Main Exam Pattern.doc(53.0 KB, 58 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?