30th May 2016, 06:44 PM
suhasanand@2

Details about private and government colleges providing diploma course in Aeronautics and Aerospace?

Please send me the details of colleges (Govt or Privite) providing diploma course in Aeronautic or Aerospace in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. And also details of fee and hostel facility. It will be really helpful if you can get back to me soon. Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do diploma and then degree in Aerospace/Aeronautics?
  2. Can I take admission in IIT in Aeronautics or Aerospace after pursuing B.E in Mechanical? What is the procedure?
  3. Can I study B.Tech in Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  4. List of colleges in Gujarat offering diploma in Aeronautics?
  5. Details regarding aeronautics? Am i eligible to give AIEEE on the basis of Diploma?
  6. List of Aeronautical Core Companies in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Procedure, list of colleges, total expenses and course duration of Diploma in Aerospace Engineering for 12th student? Starting salary for diploma Aerospace Engineer?
  8. Which government colleges are offering company secretary course in Kerala? Details about this course?
  9. Any universities or colleges providing M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering?
  10. List of colleges which offers Diploma in Aerospace Engineering on 10th basis?
  11. How to join NASA after completing bachelor degree? I am a B.E 1st year electrical sudent
  12. Details and advice to take up Avionics stream in Diploma?
  13. List of colleges offering Aerospace Engineering Diploma course in Maharashtra and Rajasthan?
  14. Where and when the polytechnic diploma forms for government and private colleges will be available in delhi?
  15. How should I enter into Aeronautics Companies being a Fresher of BE in Aeronautical Engineering? What courses can I do to make entry into Aeronautics Companies?
  16. What is the age limit for female to get government jobs in Aeronautics after completing B.Tech in Aerospace?
  17. What's the fee structure of BDS course?
  18. List of institutions providing b.tech facility for aerospace engineering?
19th July 2016, 12:00 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about private and government colleges providing diploma course in Aeronautics and Aerospace?

Quote:
Originally Posted by suhasanand@2 View Post
Please send me the details of colleges (Govt or Privite) providing diploma course in Aeronautic or Aerospace in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. And also details of fee and hostel facility. It will be really helpful if you can get back to me soon. Thanks.
Here are the following institutes (Government and Private) for pursuing Aeronautic or Aerospace engineering in South India.

Bangalore Institute of Aeronautical Engineering and Information Technology, Bangalore
Address: KR Road, V V Puram, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560004
Phone: 080 2661 5865

Indian Institute of Technology Chennai
Address: Beside Adyar Cancer Institute, Opposite to C.L.R.I, Sardar Patel Road, Adyar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600036
Director: Bhaskar Ramamurthi
Phone: 044 2257 8280

Hindustan Institute of Engineering Technology, Chennai
Address: Chakrapani Colony, St Thomas Mount, Tamil Nadu 600016
Phone: 044 2234 0968

Mohammad Sathak Engineering College, Kilakarai
Address: East Coast Road, Sathak Nagar, Kilakarai, Ramanathapuram, Tamil Nadu 623806
Phone: 04567 242 327

Siddhartha Institute of Aeronautical Engineering and Information Technology, Bangalore
Address: 12th Main Rd, Vinayaka Layout, Hebbal Kempapura, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560024
Phone: 080 2362 2073

Nehru College of Aeronautics and Applied Sciences, Coimbatore
Address: #451-D, Palakkad Road, Kuniamuthur, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 641008
Phone: 0422 225 2671

Hindustan Electronics Academy,Bangalore
Address: Chinnappanahalli,, Marathahalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560037
Phone: 080 2523 8650

Anna University, Chennai

Institute of Aeronautical and Marine Engineering, Bangalore
Address: 15/4, 80 Feet Road, Padmanabhanagar, 80 Feet Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560070
Phone: 080 2669 4849

Park College of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore, (Tamil Nadu)
Address: NH 47, Avinashi Road, Kaniyur, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 641659
Phone: 0421 291 1200

VSM Aerospace, Chelekere Village (Near Kammanahalli), Bangalore
Address: C.A. No.14 & 15/1-A, 13th A Main, Sector 'A', Yelahanka New Town, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560064
Phone: 080 3248 9794
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?