16th June 2011, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

What's the fee structure of BDS course?

What is the fee structure of BDS Course?

subodha
imphal
send detailss

Related Questions:
  1. SRM BDS fee structure and donation amount? -- [New]
  2. Fee structure for MBBS course as well as BDS course in Dr DY Patil Medical College, Pune? What is the hostel fee?
  3. What's the fee structure of BDS course?
  4. Details about BDS course in Deccan Medical College of Hyderabad? Fee structure of it?
  5. What is the fee structure for BDS in Kerala?
  6. Can I get admission in any BDS colleges of Tamil Nadu if scored 180 marks in NEET being a BC student? Fee structure and job opportunities after completing BDS?
  7. Can I get admission in Tamil Nadu Medical College for BDS programme if scored 180 cutoff marks in Medical entrance exam being a BC candidate? Fee structure and job opportunities of BDS?
  8. What is the BDS fee structure in Bangalore?
  9. Can I study BDS in Hyderabad if secured 23147 rank in EAMCET being an OC student? Fee expenses to study BDS?
  10. Information about BDS course in Deccan college? What is the fee structure?
  11. Can I get admission in MBBS or BDS in general quota within Gujarat after clearing 12th PCB with 55%? Whats the fee structure?
  12. Details about the BDS fee structure of Amrita Institute of Medical Science?
  13. What are the basic qualifications for BDS? What is the fee structure? I have completed my 12th standard course
  14. What is the fee structure of Kasturba Manipal University? What is the maximum cutoff or minimum eligibility percentage for admission?
  15. Which are the colleges in north India? What is the fee structure? I am interested in BDS course
  16. Career option after BDS in defence forces? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the fee structure of BDS in private dental college in Karnataka
  18. What is the fee structure for admission in MBBS/BDS in private college of COMEDK
29th April 2012, 07:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the fee structure of BDS course?

What's the fee structure of BDS course in nepal?
29th April 2012, 01:42 PM
bunty00

hy,
Well the fee is diffrent in government colleges and in private colleges.If you want to pursue BDS in government colleges then you have to take COMED-K exam which is held to select students for MBBS and BDS government colleges in the state.The fees of government colleges is too less as compared to the private colleges.
Fee of government colleges
BDS course it is Rs 25,000.
Fee in private colleges is
approx 2 lakh per annum
29th June 2013, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

sir, im kerthi 4m andra pradesh, i got 93 marks in comedk including english i did not get my rank card is there any posibillity of getting bds in karnataka if so in which i wiil get admission and want know about fee structure ,,which colegeand whom do i approach plzz ans me
26th November 2019, 07:48 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

The fee structure of BDS varies from college to college
Fee structure of government college will be very less ,it may be around 10000 and the fees of private college varies from 2 lakh to 10 lakh
It varies on the standard of the college and also the location of the college
It is better to score good merit and take admission in government college
16th March 2020, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

I have got 2.4 in 2 can i get admission in BDS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?