20th November 2010, 12:32 PM
Anshumaan

Details about procedure for selection in MHT CET under defense quota?

I am an Army Officer's son. Pl give me details and procedure for selection against defence quota.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in engineering colleges in Maharashtra in Defense Quota?
  2. Is there any defense quota available for defense personal's dependent in MHCET?
  3. Last years cutoff for medical colleges is Bombay in MHT CET for OBC quota for females? Will I get admission in Bombay or Pune? What is the regional quota?
  4. Procedure of admission after CET in engineering college? Date of MHT-CET results?
  5. Procedure for admission to ASSO CET and MHT CET? What is the last date of submission?
  6. Can I give Mht-cet exam while studying in 12th?
  7. Which are the best books to refer for MHT CET exam? Details of MHT CET B.Ed?
  8. Application form for MAH CET Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Cutoff marks for MHT CET? How to get admission in VJTI?
  10. Is there any government quota to get admission for MBBS in Maharashtra? What is the percentage of marks required for MHT CET?
  11. Is there any government quota to get admission for MBBS in Maharashtra? What are the percentage of marks required for MHT CET?
  12. Is there a government quota to get admission in MBBS in Maharashtra? What is the percentage of marks required for MHT CET?
  13. Is there any government quota to get admission for MBBS in Maharashtra? What is the percentage of marks required for MHT CET?
  14. Is there any special quota for students from J&K in MHCET?
  15. Details about the admission procedure for MBBS? Any other exams to give apart from MHT CET and AMUPMDC exam? What is the course fees?
  16. What are the documents required to take admission through MHT CET?
  17. MHT CET 2016 pattern and syllabus for engineering -- [New]
  18. Minimum marks required to get AIEEE quota in MHT CET colleges for OBC and General Category?
9th March 2011, 08:21 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Details about procedure for selection in MHT CET under defense quota?

Since your a son of an Active defence personal son hence a specified number of seats i.e. 5% of the intake capacity, subject to a maximum of 5 seats in each Government/Government Aided Medical, Dental, Ayurved and Unani Colleges are reserved for children of Defence Service Personnel and Ex-Defence personnel.

But you need to provide some of the certificates to come under the defence category of seats i.e to be eligible for seat in Defence category candidate should produce following certificates.

1.Certificate mentioning that your parent who is a defence personnel
2. Domicile certificate of the parent stating that he/she is domicile in the State of Maharashtra. The domicile certificate should be obtained from
District Magistrate/Metropolitan Magistrate/ Addl. District Magistrate or Tehsildar.
3.Candidates belonging Defence category shall be considered eligible for admission even if they have passed SSC and or HSC examination from outside Maharashtra State.

Here am attaching you the notification details of the previous year
Attached Files
File Type: pdf MHCET2010Notification.pdf(618.8 KB, 1154 views)
10th March 2011, 08:20 PM
ricks2cool
Senior Member+

Default Re: Details about procedure for selection in MHT CET under defense quota?

As you belong to defense quota some amount of seats will be reserved for you.

So it will help you during admission process.

You will be required to produce & submit the proof for it.

Otherwise you will be treated as general category candidate.

You can even view the information brouchure as it contains all the details related to it.

You can get the application form from the respective junior college where you are completing your 10+2 by paying 700Rs/-

Application forms are available form 23/3/2011 to 31/3/2011

The Entrance Test will be held on Thursday, 12th May 2011.

I am attaching the notification along with it so that you can view it & get even more details related to it.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Notification sale brochure 2011.pdf(171.6 KB, 256 views)
15th June 2011, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

what document to produce in cet seat selection
16th June 2011, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

how many defence quota1 seat are provided in vidharbha
16th June 2011, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

is any reservation for defence in autonomus
23rd June 2011, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

number of seats avalabel for defence 1 candidates in all government medical college in maharashtra
26th June 2011, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

i have 25th specific reservation merit no in defence 1 quota in mht cet. is this merit no all over Maharashtra or only in my region? selection is region wise.
28th June 2011, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

what is the code for defence quota seats in maharashtra engg colleges ?
8th July 2011, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

How many students were sitting for this year mht cet 2011 under defence quota?. Please answer this question imediatelynow.
29th July 2011, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Do I get a admission in somaiya college under defence quota category for any Engg branch
7th January 2012, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

I want to join private classes for prep of JMFC Competetive exam in Maharashtra pl tell me the best classes for join it
12th March 2012, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

is children belonging to ex-serviman persons also elligible under defence quota?
17th June 2012, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

I got 44 rank in specified reservation category d1 with 105 marks in mht-cet PCB group.Can i get admission in government MBBS college?
9th March 2013, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Is there any defence quota available for defence personal's dependent in MHCET?
13th June 2013, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

i have got 71000 rank in karnataka cet should i get defence quota in any college
9th January 2015, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

i am army offiers doughter is there any defence cota for admission in govt medical college
29th June 2015, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

How much fees well be paid in salve med callege during admltion my cat is defence
30th December 2015, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

If ten student got above 95 percentage of defence in mhcet then five seat is available for defence
21st February 2016, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

I am daughter of ex serviceman what is the minimum score to get government college through mhcet
28th March 2017, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

There is no column in the MHT CET application form where the defence reservation can be applied for. How and when can this defence quota be applied for?
30th March 2017, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

I belong to defence 1.There is no column in mh cet application form to fill details related to defence category.
24th January 2018, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

My father is in defence. Where was no option for defence quota while filling up the form of mht CET. So how will i be able to get seat through defence quota.
2nd November 2021, 05:30 PM
Saurabhdhanke

You get the answer of this how can get defence quto in mh cet
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?