26th April 2015, 09:24 AM
yrnaik

Details of common entrance exam for Diploma?

Like the requirement for Engineering Degree Admission after 12th HSC is to also clear JEE [Main] with good marks, what is the Admission Eligibility Criteria for Poly-technique Diploma in Maharashtra after 10th SSC?

Apart from good percentage in 10th SSC with Maths, Science & Technology, is there any kind of Common Entrance Exam to be given to seek admission? or is it that Good mark in 10th SSC is enough to seek admission to diploma thru common admission process?

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus of K-CET for Polytechnic student?
  2. Details about the common government entrance exam for BAMS? What is the criteria for the exam?
  3. Past 2 years papers of diploma nautical science common entrance exam? Format and subjects on which questions appear?
  4. List of top engineering colleges along with their entrance exam details? How may I get details regarding entrance exams for Karnataka and Tamilnadu state?
  5. Common Biotechnology Entrance Exam Details
  6. Details about the common entrance exam for Nationalized Banks?
  7. Whether I should do direct Diploma or Diploma through CET?
  8. Can I continue Civil Engineering by attending the Common Entrance Exam having completed Diploma in Ceramic Technology?
  9. Name of the entrance exam which I have to appear to join as a lecturer in government polytechnic college
  10. What is the meaning of common entrance exam for medical? Which all exams of present day will come in it?
  11. Which subject should I take in year 10 if I want to be an interior designer?
  12. Details about the medical entrance exam? Is there any common CET?
  13. Details about the RTO exam? Date of the entrance test?
  14. Will Common Medical Entrance Exam replace WBJEE
  15. Details about the entrance exam for diploma student? I am from Sikkim
  16. Details about the entrance exam for admission in Diploma in Architecture for B.E.(Electronics & Telecommunication) engineer?
  17. Common Entrance Exam for Engineering and Medical - Is it a good decision? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure to apply for entrance exam for admission in Diploma course in Mining Engineering? Fee expenses and scholarship for shortlisted candidate?
5th May 2015, 06:21 PM
Studynrock

Default Re: Details of common entrance exam for Diploma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yrnaik View Post
Like the requirement for Engineering Degree Admission after 12th HSC is to also clear JEE [Main] with good marks, what is the Admission Eligibility Criteria for Poly-technique Diploma in Maharashtra after 10th SSC?

Apart from good percentage in 10th SSC with Maths, Science & Technology, is there any kind of Common Entrance Exam to be given to seek admission? or is it that Good mark in 10th SSC is enough to seek admission to diploma thru common admission process?
Yes there are also some exams for diploma also those you need to give after your 10th class some of the good exam's name i am providing you.
List of Entrance Exams

1. D.Ed Common Entrance Test Maharashtra (MSCE)
2. Haryana Board of School Education D.Ed Exam
3. Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education D.Ed exam

So you can go for any of the exams
And there is no need of percentage as such in 10th class what does matter is how you are preparing for the exam and how you performs in the exam if you are able to get good marks in your exams no matter how high % marks you got in 10th class it won't affect as much.
7th May 2015, 10:12 PM
yrnaik

Default Re: Details of common entrance exam for Diploma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Studynrock View Post
Yes there are also some exams for diploma also those you need to give after your 10th class some of the good exam's name i am providing you.
List of Entrance Exams

1. D.Ed Common Entrance Test Maharashtra (MSCE)
2. Haryana Board of School Education D.Ed Exam
3. Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education D.Ed exam

So you can go for any of the exams
And there is no need of percentage as such in 10th class what does matter is how you are preparing for the exam and how you performs in the exam if you are able to get good marks in your exams no matter how high % marks you got in 10th class it won't affect as much.
My question is specific and i am looking for a specific answer and not a general answer.
The essence of my original question is "Does one need to give any kind of Common Entrance Test/Exam for admission to Post SSC Diploma in Engineering in the state of Maharashtra ?"
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?