21st August 2012, 11:46 PM
shwetajii

Details of IT companies? What is the placement criteria? I am a student of MCA 3rd semester of IPU University Delhi

Hello...
my self shweta i am the student of mca 3 sem of ipu university delhi
pleace can you explain some details of IT compnies placsment criteria of percent and other placement before exam and interview knowlege and other details

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for companies after clearing the backlog of 1st sem in 3rd sem?
  2. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Delhi NCR
  3. List of companies which offer Internship for MCA 3rd semester student in Kolkata?
  4. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in TCS, Wipro, CTS, HCL, NIT and IIT for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student in Delhi? -- [New]
  5. Can I get stipend to do Internship in IIT, Delhi being a B.Tech(CSE) 3rd semester student? Procedure to apply and selection criteria?
  6. Where to do internship while doing B.Tech CSE 3rd year from IPU Delhi? Procedure to apply for the internships?
  7. How to apply for last semester industrial training in companies? I am a student of 5th semester MCA
  8. Can a 3rd year B.Tech student apply for on and off campus placement?
  9. List of software companies along with their web address providing project for MCA(6th semester) students?
  10. List of the IT companies offering project for MCA 3rd year students in Gujarat?
  11. How to take admission in MCA from IPU?
  12. Entrance exams to do PhD for MCA 3rd semester student?
  13. Rules and regulations for Internship program annexed by Mumbai University for MCA 6th semester student?
  14. What is the criteria for placement for MCA students?
  15. How to take admission in MCA in Delhi University? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. University Of Kerala, MCA, 3rd Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Contact details of IT companies which provide free industrial training in last semester? I am a student of MCA
  18. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA student in Hyderabad? What is the criteria to apply for internship in any company?
28th September 2017, 11:33 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Details of IT companies? What is the placement criteria? I am a student of MCA 3rd semester of IPU University Delhi

Quote:
Originally Posted by shwetajii View Post
Hello...
my self shweta i am the student of mca 3 sem of ipu university delhi
pleace can you explain some details of IT compnies placsment criteria of percent and other placement before exam and interview knowlege and other details

As you are in 3 rd semester of your MCA (Master in Computer Application) and after completing your MCA degree you want to get placed in IT (Information Technology) sector companies, then here below are details regarding IT sector companies where you can apply for job after completing MCA course:-

Private IT Sector Companies Offer Job after MCA Course:-

>> Infosys.

>> Syntel.

>> Tech Mahindra.

>> Wipro.

>> LG.

>> HCL.

>> Reliace.

>> Crompton greaves.

>> Suzlon.

>> TATA Elexsi.

>> Hexaware Technologies.

>> AMW.

>> Zensar Technologies.

Government Sector Jobs after MCA Course:-

:- UPSC (Union Public Service Commission).

:- Technical Officer.

:- Information officer.

:- SSC (Staff Selection Commission).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?