20th February 2015, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Can I get stipend to do Internship in IIT, Delhi being a B.Tech(CSE) 3rd semester student? Procedure to apply and selection criteria?

Sir/Madam,

I am a CSE 2nd year student,having just completed my 3rd semester.I want to join IIT Delhi for internship after my 4th semester.Sir can you please guide me on the required selection criteria,procedure to apply and whether there are any scopes of getting stipend.

Related Questions:
  1. Qualification required for internship at IIT Delhi?
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship in IIT-Delhi for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student of NIT-Sikkim?
  3. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Delhi NCR
  4. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IIT, Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  5. What is the procedure for summer internship in BHEL? I am a 3rd semester student of B.Tech electrical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in IIT-Hyderabad for B.Tech(Biotechnology) final semester student?
  7. Summer internship programme of 45 days with or without stipend for Civil engineering?
  8. Internship in IITs of Bombay, Delhi or Roorkee for IIT Ropar student?
  9. Procedure to apply for summer internship in IIT Delhi while in 6th semester Chemical Engineering?
  10. Can I apply for Summer Training programme in IIT-Delhi being a M.Sc(Physics) student? Selection procedure and duration of Training in IIT-Delhi?
  11. Companies offering stipend and non stipend internship for 6th semester electronics and communication branch B.E student? Which are the posts in which I can apply for internship?
  12. Procedure to apply for summer internship in IIT Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  14. How to apply for Summer Internship Training in IIT-Delhi for B.Tech CSE 6th semester student?
  15. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, New Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  16. Eligibility to apply for Summer Internship in IIT-Guwahati to B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply and last date of form submission?
  17. What's the eligibility and procedure for doing internship in ISRO in summer? I'm a 4th sem B.Tech student from IIT Gandhinagar
  18. Companies offering 1 month Summer Internship to B.E.(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?