27th January 2019, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Details and eligibility to apply in Railway Loco Pilot recruitment?

Hello, I want to apply in Railway Loco Pilot recruitment. Can you please provide me the details of this recruitment? Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria also. Waiting for your response!

5th February 2019, 04:24 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details and eligibility to apply in Railway Loco Pilot recruitment?

The common eligibility to appear for Loco Pilot recruitment examination conducted by Indian Railway is that candidate must have passed ITI or Diploma from a recognised institute.

Entrance examination is conducted by RRB. Examination is conducted in various stages and candidates have to qualify in all stages for final selection. For more information visit at www.rrb.gov.in.
6th February 2019, 03:43 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details and eligibility to apply in Railway Loco Pilot recruitment?

RRB conducts entrance examination for recruitment as Loco Pilot in Indian Railway.

The eligibility to appear for the examination is that :-

Candidate must have passed ITI or diploma course from a recognised institute.

The minimum age limit is 18 years.

So, if you have the required qualification then you are eligible to appear for the examination.

Examination is conducted in various stages and so, you have to do better preparation to qualify in all stages.

For more information visit at www.rrb.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?