13th May 2012, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Details of Paramedical colleges which provide dialysis technician course?

good afternoon sir,
I want to do dailysis technician from durgapur(w.b) or culcutta so plz give me details of paramedical college/institute which provide dialysis technician course.
My email Id.- [email protected]

Your faithfully

Arbind Kumar
Bhowra Dhanbad

19th September 2012, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details of Paramedical colleges which provide dialysis technician course?

i want to study dialysis technician course.what can i do for that?
24th May 2013, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details of Paramedical colleges which provide dialysis technician course?

I want to study the bachelor of dialysis tech at govt. college of india, or near by north east india. And also want to know about course fees.
3rd December 2013, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: Details of Paramedical colleges which provide dialysis technician course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
good afternoon sir,
I want to do dailysis technician from durgapur(w.b) or culcutta so plz give me details of paramedical college/institute which provide dialysis technician course.
My email Id.- [email protected]

Your faithfully

Arbind Kumar
Bhowra Dhanbad
please do not study under BSS...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?