15th May 2015, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Available post graduation courses in abroad after B.Sc in Paramedical field?

Respected sir/madam,
i have done my B.SC. in paramedical field ( renal science & dialysis technology). i want to do my post-graduation in abroad. what are different options for me??? .....please guide...

Related Questions:
  1. Courses available to study in Post Graduation for B.Pharma candidate in Abroad? Entrance exams to get admission?
  2. What will the career scope of Biotechnology course? Can a candidate who have studied Physics, Biology, Chemistry, English and Informatics in Intermediate opt for this course?
  3. Courses to study at Post Graduation in Abroad for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? Procedure and requirements to get admission?
  4. Universities which offer Post Graduation in Abroad for B.Sc(Agriculture) student?
  5. Which field shall I prefer in MPSC after completion of Graduation in Botany and working in Paramedical field? Required procedure for this?
  6. What is Medical Diploma and what can we do after this course?
  7. What should I study in Post Graduation other than MBA in Abroad after completing B.Com?
  8. Courses available in Post Graduation to study in Abroad for B.Pharmacy student?
  9. Any master courses available in abroad for BSc graduates?
  10. Information about Paramedical Courses and colleges to prefer for these course? What is their fee structure? Any courses in Amrita Institutions? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Post graduation courses after B.Sc Biotechnology?
  12. How to start a career in Film Writing (Telugu media)?
  13. Can I do certified courses in abroad after completing BSc Nursing course?
  14. What courses are available in field of electronics after B.Sc. (Electronics)?
  15. Which better amongst BSc Stats Hons, BSc Computer Science? Which has better opportunities after graduation?
  16. Do I have to appear for any exam to do further studies in BAMS in abroad? List of the best universities abroad in Ayurveda Field? Which are the courses related to my field and procedure to apply?
  17. Which are the beneficial courses related to Microbiology field? What is the scope in this field?
  18. Best post graduation courses after B.Tech apart from Science field?
20th April 2018, 07:27 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Available post graduation courses in abroad after B.Sc in Paramedical field?

As you have completed B.Sc. in paramedical so you may choose one of them courses listed below:-
> Master of Social Work with a Concentration in Clinical Practice
> Master of Pharmaceutical Sciences with a Concentration in Pharmacotherapy Translational Research
> M.Sc. in Healthcare Practice
> M.Phil in Critical Care
> M.Sc. in Advanced Professional and Clinical Practice
> Master of Clinical Practice (Advanced Critical Care Practice)
> Master of Philosophy - Research (Paramedical)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?