18th September 2011, 01:00 PM
priyankasharma.micro

Details of the post office exam? What is the release date? I have completed Post Graduation in Microbiology with 72%

please provide me detail of post office exam and form realisng date in upcoming year . I HAVE COMPLETED POST GRADUATION with Microbiology with 72 %. Now i want to a goverment job so please give me details about same.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges along with their eligibility criteria for post graduation in Microbiology? Can a B.Sc passed student do his post graduation in Microbiology?
  2. Eligibility criteria for entrance exam for bank for clerk post after post graduation in Microbiology and with an age of 30 years?
  3. UP PGT Exam eligibility after completing post graduation in M.Sc in Microbiology?
  4. What all Post Graduation I can pursue after completion of B.Sc in Microbiology? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Detailed information about CCI Office Manager recruitment for MBA(Finance) postgraduate? When the notification will be release?
  6. Eligibility for AIPMT after graduation in B.Sc in Zoology and post graduation in M.Sc medical microbiology?
  7. Post office assistant entrance exam date?
  8. Eligibility criteria for pursuing Post Graduation in Food microbiology?
  9. What should I study in Post Graduation in Canada being a Microbiology graduate?
  10. Details about post office recruitment?
  11. Name and loaction of best M.Sc Microbiology college in Hydrabad?
  12. Am I eligible to do post graduation in fashion designing if I have completed BA with engineering honors?
  13. In which stream should I do my PG after completing BSc Microbiology course with 13-14 years of work experience in Pathology?
  14. Am I eligible for drug inspector after passing MSc in chemistry(organic chemistry)?
  15. Can i be eligible for Lecturer post after post graduation in Pharmacy?
  16. How to apply for manager post in bank? I have completed graduation this year
  17. What to do after completing the Graduation in Microbiology?
  18. What are the various higher studies options and jobs in microbiology? -- [New]
7th November 2012, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details of the post office exam? What is the release date? I have completed Post Graduation in Microbiology with 72%

I want to know about exam date plz provide me information aboout exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?