19th February 2011, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

Details of TANCET exam?

please give me the details of tancet exam details?

Please reply

thanks

20th February 2011, 03:05 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Arrow Re: Details of TANCET exam?

TANCET EXAM DETAILS( In Brief)

TANCET i.e Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test is an Exam For admissions into M.Tech/M.B.A/M.C.A/M.Arch Program and It is conducted by Anna University Every Year.

Notification For Tancet Exam has not come yet. It will come in the Month of March-April. You need to fill up till April End.

And You will face the Exam in the Month of May.

But For now anna University Is currently moderating Distance Education of M.Tech/M.C.A/M.Arch etc.

For More information & Notification Purpose ,please keep tracking www.annauniv.edu
20th February 2011, 04:04 AM
Amed2010

Default Re: Details of TANCET exam?

Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test
For MBA,MCA,ME,M.Tech,M.Arch,M.Plan.
Conducted By Anna University on behalf of Gov. of Tamil Nadu. will held on
29th & 3oth May of 2011.
Candidate can download the form onlinethrough the website
www.annauniv.edu......
The forms also will be available directly from various centers as notified in the advertisement and hall ticket will be issued on-spot.

For Enquiry/Clarifications Contact 044-22358265
Mail to: [email protected]
20th February 2011, 09:19 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Details of TANCET exam -

Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test is conducted by Anna University for those candidates Who Are Interested to do MBA, MCA, ME, MTech Courses.

And if you are interested to get the Exams Dates And Form Availiablity, then I will Inform You that, the Notification for 2011 Exams, Was Not yet Announced.

But I think the notification For TANCET 2011 Will be Announced in Next Month.

So, Please wait for the Notification, When it was declared, It will be Updated On the official Websites -

http://www.annauniv.edu

But Generally The Exams Are held In the Month Of May. But please visit the official websites for More detail regarding TANCET exams.
20th February 2011, 10:03 AM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

TamilNadu Common Entrance Exam is conducted by the Anna Unverisity for

admission to Master's level programs.

TANCET for admission to MBA,MCA,ME/M.Tech/M.Arch/M.Plan.

Notification for TANCET 2011 exam dates not announced.

More details about the exam.

Visit the link : www.annauniv.edu
20th February 2011, 10:52 AM
sanjay kumar saini
Senior Member+

Hi,
TANCET(Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test) is conducted by TNSF.
The test is conducted for the candidates who are willing to do MBA, MCA, ME, MTech courses available in the listed colleges coming under the TNSF - Consortium in the management quota seats.
20th February 2011, 11:41 AM
divaykhosla

Anna University Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test 2010 Exam Date

Anna University Chennai,
Chennai – 600 025.

Applications are invited for the TANCET 2010 to be conducted by Anna University Chennai on behalf of the Government of Tamil Nadu on 29th & 30th May 2010, from candidates who seek admission to M.B.A., M.C.A., and M.E. / M.Tech. / M.Arch. / M.Plan. Degree Programmes in Tamil Nadu for the year 2010 – 2011 offered at University Departments of Anna University Chennai, Anna University Coimbatore, Anna University Trichy, Anna University, Tirunelveli, Govt. Engineering, Arts and Science Colleges, Govt. Aided Engineering, Arts & Science Colleges, and Govt. Quota seats in self-financing Engineering, Arts & Science Colleges / standalone Institutions.

TANCET 2010 Exam Date : 29th & 30th May 2010

Some Universities and Self–Financing Engineering Colleges may also opt to admit the students on the basis of TANCET for their quota of seats.

Other State candidates can appear for the entrance tests but, admission is subject to the eligibility conditions of the admitting authority / University.

Date and Time of TANCET Exam 2010 :
M.B.A 29.5.2010 (Saturday) 10.00 a.m. to 12.00 noon
M.C.A 29.5.2010 (Saturday) 02.30 p.m. to 04.30 p.m.
M.E./M.Tech./M.Arch./M.Plan. 30.5.2010 (Sunday) 10.00 a.m. to 12.00 noon

Eligibility for TANCET 2010 :

* TANCET MBA 2010 : A pass in any Degree with 10 + 2 + 3/4 years pattern or a pass in any Degree with 10 + 3 (Diploma) + 3 years pattern.
* TANCET MCA 2010 : A pass in any degree with 10 + 2 + 3/4 years pattern with Mathematics at + 2 level or Mathematics/Statistics as one of the subjects at the degree level or a pass in 10 + 3 (Diploma) + 3 years pattern with Mathematics at Diploma level or Mathematics / Statistics as one of the subjects at the degree level.
* TANCET M.Tech. / M.E. / M.Arch. / M.Plan. : Details of the eligibility conditions are available in the website: http://www.annauniv.edu/tancet2010

Those who are appearing for final year / semester examination of the above qualifying degree in April / May 2010 can also apply for TANCET Exam 2010.

TANCET 2010 Examination Centres :
No. City
1 Chennai
2 Coimbatore
3 Chidambaram
4 Dindigul
5 Erode
6 Karaikudi
7 Madurai
8 Nagercoil
9 Salem
10 Thanjavur
11 Tirunelveli
12 Trichy
13 Vellore
14 Villupuram
15 Virudhunagar
20th February 2011, 11:48 AM
bikenindia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
please give me the details of tancet exam details?

Please reply

thanks
Hi,

TANCET means Tamil Nadu common entrance test for ME/MTech, MCA, MBA, etc.
It is conducted by Anna university... Almost all engineering graduates take
up this exam for pursuing Masters degree.
The notification didn't come yet... It will come soon and Just keep in touch with the Anna University official website.
Exam used to be in the month of May.

Thanks...
20th February 2011, 12:20 PM
mathur

TANCET exam is conducted by Anna University Chennai on behalf of the Government of Tamil Nadu on 29th & 30th May.
The forms will be available directly from various centers as..
1.Chennai
2.Coimbatore
3.Chidambaram
4.Dindigul
5.Erode
6.Karaikudi
7.Madurai
8.Nagercoil
9.Salem
10.Thanjavur
11.Tirunelveli
12.Trichy
13.Vellore
14.Villupuram
15.Virudhunagar
20th February 2011, 02:50 PM
ronaldo

dear friend
for all the details about the TANCET exam please check the following link
entrance.icbse.com/tancet/
21st February 2011, 08:59 PM
xavi

freind hi,

]-Date and Time of TANCET Exam 2010 :
M.B.A 29.5.2010 (Saturday) 10.00 a.m. to 12.00 noon
M.C.A 29.5.2010 (Saturday) 02.30 p.m. to 04.30 p.m.
M.E./M.Tech./M.Arch./M.Plan. 30.5.2010 (Sunday) 10.00 a.m. to 12.00 noon

Eligibility for TANCET 2010 :

* TANCET MBA 2010 : A pass in any Degree with 10 + 2 + 3/4 years pattern or a pass in any Degree with 10 + 3

(Diploma) + 3 years pattern.
* TANCET MCA 2010 : A pass in any degree with 10 + 2 + 3/4 years pattern with Mathematics at + 2 level or

Mathematics/Statistics as one of the subjects at the degree level or a pass in 10 + 3 (Diploma) + 3 years pattern

with Mathematics at Diploma level or Mathematics / Statistics as one of the subjects at the degree level.
* TANCET M.Tech. / M.E. / M.Arch. / M.Plan. : Details of the eligibility conditions are available in the website:

http://www.annauniv.edu/tancet2010

all the best
26th February 2011, 05:12 PM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

TANCET EXAM:Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (Tancet)
It is an entrance examination conducted every year by Anna University on behalf of Tamil Nadu Government. TANCET is for admission in M.Tech/M.E./MBA/MCA/M.Arch/M.Plan programs.

Eligibility criteria:
  • MBA:A candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline or equivalent from a recognized university/institute. Candidates in their final year/awaiting their results can also apply. Candidates who have done their bachelor’s degree after doing their diploma can also apply.
  • MCA:A candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline or equivalent from a recognised university/institute. Also a candidate should have Mathematics/Statistics at 10+2 level/Diploma or Graduation. Candidates in their final year/awaiting their results can also apply. Candidates who have done their bachelor’s degree after doing their diploma can also apply.
  • M.E./M.Tech:A candidate should have a bachelor’s/master’s degree or equivalent in the corresponding discipline in which the student wants to pursue M.E./M.Tech. Full details will be available with the official admission notification.
  • M.Arch/M.Plan:A candidate should have a bachelor’s/master’s degree or equivalent in architecture/planning. Full details will be available with the official admission notification.

The Anna University (Chennai) will conduct the 2011 edition of the Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET 2011) on May 29 and 30, 2011.
Availability of Application forms:

The form can also be obtained by post by sending a Demand Draft along with the request for form.Candidates can also download the form online through the website www.annauniv.edu. There will be a common form for all the programmes and candidates who want to appear for more than one programme has to pay additional examination fees for every programme

The completed application (registered through Internet) should reach The Secretary, TANCET, Centre for Entrance Examinations, Anna University Chennai, Chennai 600 025 on or before 26.04.2010, by 5.30 p.m. The Applications received after the due date and time will not be considered at any cost.
The application form is only for applying for the Common Entrance Test for admissions to M.B.A. / M.C.A. / M.E. / M.Tech. / M.Arch. / M.Plan. Degree Programmes.

Regards
Kapila Chaudhary
14th February 2012, 09:30 AM
Unregistered

i completed ECE .i want to do ME in alagappa univ karaikudi.i have applied for tancet.this exam s enough or i have to write any other exam.please help me...
5th March 2012, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,i am doing be cse 3rd year in anna univ.tiruchy.i want to know about tancet exam in details,please send me the full details about that.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?