20th January 2011, 09:23 PM
Tharaniya

TANCET entrance exam details? Date of sale of TANCET forms? Date of the entrance exam?

I want to know about TANCET exam details..When the application form for TANCET & when will be the exam

21st January 2011, 03:52 AM
prtk.co

Default Re: TANCET entrance exam details? Date of sale of TANCET forms? Date of the entrance exam?

The dates of this exam are not release yet .You can check the below website for latest updates of dates.

www.annauniv.edu
21st January 2011, 07:44 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: TANCET entrance exam details? Date of sale of TANCET forms? Date of the entrance exam?

This year notification till now not came,but last year TANCET 2010 last date was APRIL 26th and exam was shecdule to 29th and
30th of MAY so you can expect

the same this year and may be form available one month before the submission so it must be MARCH2011......
Till now notification not came for this year but last year it was december i think it will be going to come....so get update time to time......
ALL THE BEST
21st January 2011, 06:54 PM
amahajan

Smile Re: TANCET entrance exam details? Date of sale of TANCET forms? Date of the entrance exam?

Hello
You can find the details about exam date, application form on the following link:-

http://entrance.icbse.com/tancet/application-form/
3rd March 2011, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: TANCET entrance exam details? Date of sale of TANCET forms? Date of the entrance exam?

date for entrance exam form
4th March 2011, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

i want details about tancet application form and exam date pls tell full details
13th March 2011, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

cosed date for the tencet exam application form
16th March 2011, 05:27 PM
danish_khurana

Thumbs up Re: TANCET entrance exam details? Date of sale of TANCET forms? Date of the entrance exam?

TANCET 2011 ELIGIBILITY

1. MBA: A pass in any Degree with 10 + 2 + 3/4 years pattern or a pass in any Degree with 10 + 3 (Diploma) + 3 years pattern.

2. MCA: A pass in any degree with 10 + 2 + 3/4 years pattern with Mathematics at + 2 level or Mathematics/Statistics as one of the subjects at the degree level or a pass in 10 + 3 (Diploma) + 3 years pattern with Mathematics at Diploma level or Mathematics / Statistics as one of the subjects at the degree level.

3. M.E./M.Tech./M.Arch./M.Plan.: Details of the eligibility conditions will available in the website: www.annauniv.edu check out Eligibility Qualifications for admission to M.E./M.Tech./M.Arch./M.Plan degree programmes in Anna Universities

Those who are appearing for final year / semester examination of the above qualifying degree in April / May 2010 can also apply for TANCET 2011.

TANCET Application Form

Application Form is common for all the three entrance tests.

The completed application (registered through Internet) should reach The Secretary, TANCET, Examination Centre, Anna University Chennai, Chennai 600 025 on or before _______, by 5.30 p.m.

Date and Time of TANCET 2011 Entrance Tests:

M.B.A
End May 2011
10.00 a.m. to 12.00 noon

M.C.A
End May 2011
02.30 p.m. to 04.30 p.m.

M.E./M.Tech./M.Arch./M.Plan.
End May 2011
10.00 a.m. to 12.00 noon

Regards
~~Danish~~
17th March 2011, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

i want details about tancet application form and exam date pls tell full details ?
17th March 2011, 10:52 PM
RATAN SINGH RATHORE
Senior Member+

HI FRIEND,

TANCET Entrance Exam:-

Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test is a test conducted by the Anna University, which is approved by the Tamil Nadu State Government. It is for the selection of eligible candidates for the postgraduate programmes in Engineering, Technology, Business Administration, Computer Applications, Plan and Architecture. On successful completion of the test, the aspirants can seek admissions to various professional postgraduate courses in Tamil Nadu. There are a number of centers through out India to appear for the exam.

Structure and Pattern of the TANCET Entrance Exam

The exam pattern will be of objective type. The exam will be 2 hours. In the test, wrong answers would be negatively marked. Question will be asked on the technical side as well as on general awareness. The exam consists of 100 questions. There will be questions on the specialization also for those who wish to appear for the ME / M.Tech / M.Arch / M.Plan test.

Qualification Criteria for the TANCET Entrance Exam

The eligibility norm for applying the examination is a bachelors’ degree in the concerned fields. For MBA and MCA courses, the candidates are required to be graduates in any stream. More details regarding the qualification will be specified in the notification of the exam.

Application Procedure of the TANCET Entrance Exam

Application forms will be common for all the courses. The details regarding the exam will be mentioned in the official website of the University. The can register online by logging on to the website www.annauniv.edu and following the instructions thereafter. The aspirants can also choose the offline application procedure. They can obtain the forms by either post or by hand. A candidate can apply for more than one course by paying the extra application fee.

Official Information on the TANCET Entrance Exam

* Address: The Secretary, TANCET, Examination Centre,
* Sardar Patel Road, Anna University Chennai, Chennai 600 025
* Telephone Number: 22351126, 22352312, 22301357
* Website URL: www.annauniv.edu

TANCET EXAM DATE:-

*Date of Entrance Examination: last week of May, 2011
*Availability of Application Forms: last week of March, 2011
*Last Date for receipt of completed application forms: last week of April, 2011

ALL THE BEST.....................
25th March 2011, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

CAn we write tancet exam for many times or the marks which we scored first time is considered?
27th March 2011, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

When And Where will provided the MCA Application Form?(tirunelveli)
8th April 2011, 09:43 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tharaniya View Post
I want to know about TANCET exam details..When the application form for TANCET & when will be the exam
Hey friend,

As you have asked for the TANCET exam details and its application form.I have attached a file which consists of the information.

Please refer.

Thank you.
Attached Files
File Type: doc TANCET Eligibility and date and time of forms.doc(32.0 KB, 83 views)
9th April 2011, 02:46 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

TANCET i.e Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test is conduced by Anna University.

Important dates :

Date of Issue forms : 01.04.11

Last date for registration through Internet : 25.04.11

Last date for receipt of Completed Application : 27.04.11

M.b.a Entrance Test : 28.05.11 F.N

M.c.a Entrance Test : 28.05.11 A.N

M.E/M.Tech/M.Arch/M.Tech Entrance Test : 29.05.11 F.N

Apply online by the using website : http://online.annauniv.edu:9080/tancet2011/

More details,Visit the official website : http://www.annauniv.edu/
10th April 2011, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

enclosures to be kept with tancet application form
11th April 2011, 05:18 PM
balathegreat
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: TANCET entrance exam details? Date of sale of TANCET forms? Date of the entrance exam?

Hi friend,

TANCET entrance exam is a exam held by anna university as an

entrance exam for MCA, MBA, M.E./M.Tech./M.Arch./M.Plan. Its full form is

"TAMIL NADU COMMON ENTRANCE TEST". Date of sale for TANCET 2011 is

01st April, 2011. Last date for spot registration at co-ordinatng centres and

registration through internet is 25th April, 2011.

Date and Time of TANCET 2011 Entrance Tests:

M.B.A 28th May, 2011 10.00 a.m. to 12.00 noon

M.C.A 28th May, 2011 02.30 p.m. to 04.30 p.m.

M.E/M.Tech/M.Arch/M.Plan 29th May, 2011 10.00 a.m. to 12.00 noon
16th April 2011, 08:46 PM
vijaybhattoo07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tharaniya View Post
April - 01.04.2011
* Commencement of Spot Registration
* Registration through Internet

April - 25.04.2011
*Last Date for Spot Registration at Coordinating Centres
* Last Date for Registration through Internet

April - 27.04.2011
*Last date for receiving the completed application.

Date and Time of Entrance Test
Programme

Date

Time
M.B.A.

10.00 a.m to 12.00 Noon
M.C.A.

02.30 p.m to 04.30 p.m
M.E. / M.Tech./ M.Arch. / M.Plan.

10.00 a.m to 12.00 Noon
17th May 2011, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

can we use calculator?
24th May 2011, 03:04 AM
Unregistered

Actualy i miss TANCET 2011 exam on May 2011. So i need to write TANCET again in this year. There is any possibilities to write that exam. One of the my friend told to me another chance is there i.e. next semester your contact the exam. please inform me i want to my part time M.Tech in Anna University
15th August 2011, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

how many times can i write an tancet exam...????????
4th November 2011, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

hiiiiiiiiiii tancet exam details and when does it comes? and when to apply?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?