29th December 2011, 10:16 PM
vaishalipia3004

Details of top 5 institutes of interior design which provide masters in Interior Design?

m doing bba final yr m i eligible fr masters in interior design two yr degree program and plz send me details of top five institutes of interior design which provides masters in interior design two yr degree program in delhi i wud b vry thankful to u

Related Questions:
13th February 2012, 05:00 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of top 5 institutes of interior design which provide masters in Interior Design?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaishalipia3004 View Post
m doing bba final yr m i eligible fr masters in interior design two yr degree program and plz send me details of top five institutes of interior design which provides masters in interior design two yr degree program in delhi i wud b vry thankful to u
To pursue a career in masters degree in interior design candidates need to be a graduate. After graduation you can apply to the following institutes:

Vishwakarma Creative-1 College- Pune
Profex Institute of Technical Education-Kolkata
Arch Academy of Design-Jaipur
Glaamour School of Fashion & Interiors-Kolkata
National Techno Institute-Kolkata

To get precise and detail information you may refer to the official website of the above given Institutes.
17th March 2012, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details of top 5 institutes of interior design which provide masters in Interior Design?

i have done b.com in the last year 2010 . m i eligible fr masters in interior design two yr degree program and plz send me details of top five recognized institutes of interior design which provides masters in interior design two yr degree program in kolkata i wud b vry thankful to u
17th March 2012, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

i have done b.com in the last year 2010 . m i eligible fr masters in interior design two yr degree program and plz send me details of top five recognized institutes of interior design which provides masters in interior design two yr degree program in kolkata i wud b vry thankful to u
17th June 2012, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Now im studing in 12 after 12 i want 2 do graduation and side by side interior desining can you tel it is ryt or nt can i do both and which is best collage of interior desining in mumbai and even interior desining clas in borivali...........plz help
23rd June 2012, 09:20 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,

List of top Institutions of Interior design:-

Maharshi Karve stree Shikshan Samthas Dr.Bhanuben Nanavati college of Architecture, Pune,

Pearl Academy of Fashion, Noida,

Animation Bugs, Jalandhar,

CADD centre, Pune,

LISAA School of design, Gurgaon,

NIDT-Institute for Animation and Special FX, Mumbai,

Design Maniac Studio School,Pune,

Animation Bugs, Amritsar,

TAKE Animation, Surat,

IIFA India, College of Design and Professional Studies, Jaipur.

All the best.
21st April 2013, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

which are the best universities in usa to do masters in interior design
6th December 2013, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

i ve done B.E civil engg... m i quqlified for M.sc interior designing...?
23rd February 2019, 09:04 AM
Unregistered

How to download bachelor of design degree aptitude past papers of university of moratuwa
13th November 2020, 10:31 AM
bhanumati591

Details of top 5 institutes of interior design which provide masters in Interior Design
--------------------------------------------------

1)Animation Bugs, Jalandhar

2)take,Animation, Surat

3)Pearl Academy of Fashion,Noida

4)cadd,centre, Pune

5)iifa India, College of Design and Professional Studies

6)Maharshi Karve stree Shikshan Samthas Dr.Bhanuben Nanavati college of Architecture

7)lisaa,School of design, Gurgaon

8)Institute for Animation and Special FX, Mumbai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?