8th August 2016, 02:47 PM
Mayur Phulera

Details of universities which offer AICTE and UGC approved Diploma in Electrical Engineering in India

I have completed my ITI course in Electrical stream and now I am working with a PSU. To increase the carrier growth I want to opt Diploma in Electrical Engineering through distance mode or correspondence mode from an AICTE or UGC approved university. Kindly provide me details of universities which offers AICTE of UGC approved Diploma in Electrical Engineering in India.

Thanks & Regards,
Mayur Phulera[/COLOR]

Related Questions:
  1. List of AICTE approved universities offering distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering to ITI holder?
  2. Details of AICTE, UGC and DEC approved universities and colleges for Diploma in Electrical engineering? How can I get loan without visiting the bank?
  3. List of AICTE/UGC approved universities which offer Distance Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course in India?
  4. AICTE Approved Distance education Diploma in electrical Engineering Colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Universities offering distance diploma, B.Tech in Electrical(AICTE and UGC approved)?
  6. List of AICTE approved colleges or universities in India for correspondence course in Electrical?
  7. Which are the colleges and technical universities which offer AICTE approved Diploma in Electrical engineering through distance mode? -- [New]
  8. List of Colleges and Universities offering Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  9. List of some AICTE approved universities? Which colleges are offering these courses in Kolkata/India?
  10. Can I get admission in AICTE universities after completing diploma in mechanical engineering from UGC approved university?
  11. Colleges and universities approved by UGC, AICTE & DEC for doing engineering after Diploma in Information Technology?
  12. List of AICTE approved universities and the colleges offering diploma in electrical?
  13. List of some JNTU and AICTE approved universities in AP? I am a ITI in electrical
  14. List of AICTE affiliated Distance universities which offer Civil Engineering Diploma course in India?
  15. AICTE approved distance universities for doing Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  16. How to do diploma in Electrical Engineering in Mumbai? List of AICTE approved universities?
  17. How to do diploma in Electrical Engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities and colleges offering the courses in Kerala and Tamilnadu?
  18. Diploma electrical engineering through distance mode is possible after ITI?
10th July 2017, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details of universities which offer AICTE and UGC approved Diploma in Electrical Engineering in India

I am Diploma Electrical Engineering course completed. How to admission higher studies at Indian
Universities. I was service under the Manipur government at MSPDCL.Manipur.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?