1st February 2018, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

Did Diploma in Civil Engineering but now want to change my branch. Which other similar engineering branch I can switch to?

I have completed Diploma in Civil Engineering but, I am not interested in Civil Engineering now. How to change my career in other department? I am not interested in BE either. Any other options are there to change my career?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I change my branch after completing Diploma in Civil?
  2. Can I pursue B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in IT? Procedure of getting admission in B.Tech. Civil Engineering through lateral entry in the colleges of Himachal University?
  3. Can I change my branch in Diploma engineering or in B.E. after completing Diploma engineering?
  4. How should I change branch to mechanical from civil? I am studying diploma in civil engineering
  5. Can I change my branch in civil engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  6. How to change branch from computer engineering to civil engineering for diploma course?
  7. Am I eligible to get CSE Branch for Graduation after completing Polytechnic Diploma in Civil Engineering? What is the procedure to change the stream?
  8. Is it possible to change both branch and college while in 2nd year of Civil engineering?
  9. Can I change my stream in B.Tech second year?
  10. Change of branch in engineering after completing diploma in ECE?
  11. Can I change graduation branch from computer to electrical?
  12. Can I change my Branch from Electronics Instrumentation Engineering to Electronics Telecommunication Engineering?
  13. What is the scope of Civil Engineering in private sector? What opportunities will I get if I do EEE branch after changing from Civil Engineering?
  14. How may I change my branch in B.Tech at Buldelkhand university(GBTU)? I'm in ECE and want to change to Mechanical engineering
  15. How can I chance my branch into civil engineering? I am doing B.Tech in CSE
  16. How to change my btech branch in 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I change my stream from mechanical to electronics engineering?
  18. Procedure to change the branch from electrical to chemical branch in 2nd year diploma?
6th February 2018, 06:23 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Did Diploma in Civil Engineering but now want to change my branch. Which other similar engineering branch I can switch to?

No, candidates passed diploma course and want the admission in B.Tech or B.E course through lateral entry are not eligible to change the stream.

So, you are not eligible to change the stream in the B.Tech or B.E course.

LEET is conducted for lateral entry in 2nd year of engineering course. It is conducted by the state government or private institute.
7th February 2018, 02:53 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Did Diploma in Civil Engineering but now want to change my branch. Which other similar engineering branch I can switch to?

No, candidates are not eligible to change their stream in B.Tech or B.E course.

Candidates passed diploma degree can appear for LEET examination to get admission through lateral entry in the 2nd year of course.

So, you have to continue with the same stream or you have to take admission in 1st year of B.Tech after qualifying in JEE Main and Advanced stages.

Candidates with diploma are eligible to get admission in IITs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?