14th January 2012, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Difference between IT officer and Technical Officer? I am a B.E IT graduate

Difference between IT Officer and Technical Officer? m a BE[Information Science] graduate i want to know which post will be suitable for me.

20th January 2012, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Difference between IT officer and Technical Officer? I am a B.E IT graduate

i am B.Sc.Engg.(Computer science) student.please tell me diff between it officer and technical officerand which one is suitable for me?
12th January 2013, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Difference between IT officer and Technical Officer? I am a B.E IT graduate

what are roles of IT officer and technical officers in banking sector. I am B.Tech graduate in computer science and Engg . which post is eligible for me???
21st January 2013, 08:15 AM
Unregistered

I have completed B.TEch in IT .Should i fill IT officer or Technical officer.Kindly tell me difference between the syllabus .i also wanted to know about future roles of both officer.
21st January 2013, 08:18 AM
bmmjazz

I have completed B.TEch in IT .Should i fill IT officer or Technical officer.Kindly tell me difference between the syllabus .i also wanted to know about future roles of both officer.
24th January 2013, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering. which job is most suitable for me either IT officer or Technical Officer?? Please Guide me
24th January 2013, 09:57 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Deference between IT Officer & Technical Officer :

A Technical Officer acts as supervisor , consultant & in charge of issues pertaining his field of technical expertise

The Officer will be working in the Department of Information technology.
The will be manage & operate with various Networks of the banks

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?