16th December 2017, 08:35 PM

Diploma in instrumentation can be done after ITI in Air-conditioner and Refrigeration?

How can i do Diploma in instrumentation after ITI in Air-conditioner and Refrigeration from NCVT. Please, do tell me that.

Related Questions:
  1. Diploma courses related to Refrigeration and Air Condition available to study for ITI Trade holder in Hyderabad?
  2. List of colleges in Delhi to study Diploma in Air Conditioning & Refrigeration course? Scope of higher studies in same stream?
  3. How to get admission in the ITI course of Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning?
  4. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering having 15 years of experience on ITI basis?
  5. How can i do Instrumentation diploma after doing ITI in same?
  6. How to do ITI in Refrigeration and Air conditioning through distance education
  7. Procedure to study Instrumentation Engineering Diploma course for ITI holder who has 2 years of work experience?
  8. Colleges in Bangalore for ITI course in Mechanic Refrigeration & Air Conditioning?
  9. Can I do Diploma in Instrumentation having 5 years work experience after ITI?
  10. Diploma in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning offered by Annamalai university is of 3 years or one year? Whether practical exams would be carried in Mumbai
  11. Procedure to apply for a job in private sector after completing ITI certificate in refrigeration and air condition? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to get admission for studying Instrumentation Diploma course for ITI holder who has 5 years of Industrial experience?
  13. Can I do 3 years Diploma in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning by distance education from CMJ?
  14. How can I study Diploma in Electrical Engineering if working in Dubai being a 2 years ITI holder in Refrigeration Trade and Apprenticeship in Refinery?
  15. Is diploma in refrigeration and Air conditioning from CMJ University valid?
  16. Colleges offering correspondence Diploma in Instrumentation for ITI holder in Hyderabad?
  17. How to change ITI to diploma? I have 15 years experience in instrumentation field
  18. List of colleges which offering Part time Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering course for ITI holder in Jamnagar? -- [Most Discussed]
17th December 2017, 10:13 PM
rachamallamanoj

Default Re: Diploma in instrumentation can be done after ITI in Air-conditioner and Refrigeration?

Yes you can do Diploma in instrumentation after completing ITI in Air-conditioner and Refrigerator.

The eligibility for diploma is
1. All the candidates must complete 10th from a recognized board.
2. They must pass the entrance exam to get admission in colleges
3. The minimum marks percentage in 10th required is 35% and even after 12th also you can apply

The course duration is 3 years and after the course you can join B.Tech 2nd year directly as a lateral entry
18th December 2017, 07:59 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Diploma in instrumentation can be done after ITI in Air-conditioner and Refrigeration?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for diploma in instrumentation engineering after completing ITI in air conditioning and refrigeration. After having ITI course you must have to apply for diploma through lateral entry procedure by which you will get direct admission in second year of instrumentation diploma course. Here below are details regarding diploma in instrumentation course:-
  • To apply for diploma in instrumentation minimum qualification required to apply is 10+2 in science stream or equivalent qualification (That ids ITI course) in relevant stream from government recognized institute with minimum 50% marks obtained.
  • Duration of diploma in instrumentation course is 4 years. Through lateral entry procedure duration of diploma in instrumentation reduced to 3 years.
19th December 2017, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Hi Sir, I am sandeep, ITI holder in Air-conditioner and Refrigeration NCVT with 8 years of experience. I want to do Diploma in Instrumentation at Raipur Chhattisgarh by correspondence. Please tell me about the colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?