10th September 2015, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study Diploma in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering having 15 years of experience on ITI basis?

Hello,
I have completed my ITI 15 years ago. Now I am working as an Instrumentation Technician in ship FPSO. Now I want to take a Diploma in Instrumentation course. I did my ITI in Electronics. How can I take a Diploma in Instrumentation and Electronics Engineering branch.

Related Questions:
  1. How to change ITI to diploma? I have 15 years experience in instrumentation field
  2. Procedure to study Instrumentation Engineering Diploma course for ITI holder who has 2 years of work experience?
  3. Can I do Diploma in Instrumentation having 5 years work experience after ITI?
  4. Need information about three year Diploma in Instrumnetation through distance mode? -- [New]
  5. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering having 11 years of working experience in Automobile Sector after ITI?
  6. Can I get admission to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma course if completed ITI-Mechanical having 3 years of work experience?
  7. Procedure to get admission in Electrical Engineering Diploma course for ITI Electrician who has 6 years of working experience?
  8. List of the polytechnic colleges in Visakhapatnam offering diploma course in ECE through correspondence? I have completed my ITI in instrument mechanic stream and also having one year work experience in the same trade
  9. How can i do Instrumentation diploma after doing ITI in same?
  10. Procedure to get admission in 3 years Diploma in Instrumentation course through Distance Education for a candidate who has 10 yeas of work experience after completed V.H.S.E?
  11. Can I study B.Tech in Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering being a Electronics Engineering Diploma student?
  12. Possibility to study Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering for a candidate who has completed ITI Electrical 20 years ago?
  13. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Diploma in Electronics Engineering after completing ITI?
  14. How may I to do B.Tech from CMJ university? Is it UGC and AICTE approved? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How can I get admission to study Part Time Civil Engineering Diploma course in IGNOU if having 5 years of working experience after ITI in Civil Draughtsman?
  16. Possibility to study M.Tech in Avionics after completing B.Tech in Electronics Engineering?
  17. Can I do diploma in instrumentation through distance education? Which universities provide diploma in instrumentation in India?
  18. List of distance colleges which offers Diploma in Electronics Engineering for ITI Electronics holder?
2nd October 2015, 10:39 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study Diploma in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering having 15 years of experience on ITI basis?

You have ITI qualification which will help you to get admission in 2nd year directly. All you have to do is appear for any polytechnic entrance exam and secure a decent rank.

Apply for exam as ITI qualified then only you will be eligible for lateral entry admission. Seats will be allotted through counselling based in your rank in the exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?