27th August 2011, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

Direct admission in CS Inter after Law degree?

Can i have a direct admission in cs inter after law degree & hope for cs candidates with law degree

1st December 2011, 11:06 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Direct admission in CS Inter after Law degree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can i have a direct admission in cs inter after law degree & hope for cs candidates with law degree
Hello friend,
Candidates holding a bachelors degree in any stream are eligible to enroll directly for the Executive Program, which is the second stage of the CS course.
The Executive Program will be followed by the professional program and practical training.
As far as the career prospect is concerned, definitely you will have a bright future having done your graduation in Law and following it with company secretary course.
In present scenario, there is huge demand for qualified CS and candidates with law background are preferred even more. So, the chances of getting successful gets doubled and therefore, we can say that nothing else, like Law could complement the company Secretary course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?