23rd December 2015, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do law course after completion of B.Com or BA graduation?

Can i do law after graduation from B.COM or B.A. and what is the eligibility for giving the exam? Can someone please give me the answer on this? What would be the minimum criteria required to do the law course after completion of graduation?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get admission for doing Law after completion of BA graduation course with 38% marks?
  2. Which post graduation course I can opt for after completion of B.Com?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for Industrial Law LLM course after completion of post graduation course?
  4. What is the procedure to follow for completing the F.Y.BCom Graduation course which I stopped before completion?
  5. Can law be done along with B.Com? I am in FYB.Com
  6. Is there any eligibility criteria applied for doing LLB course after completion of Post Graduation?
  7. Can I do law along with my B.Com while studying in FYB.Com
  8. Which date Law admission starts after Graduation completion?
  9. Which is the best college in Punjab or Chandigarh to do graduation in Law?
  10. Can I join LLB course being a candidate with an age of 36 years? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible for law after graduation? What is the tenure of study and the future scope in this field?
  12. Am I eligible for law after graduation? What is the tenure of study and the future scope in this field?
  13. Is it possible to apply for graduation course after completion of 12th commerce after 10 years?
  14. How to pursue my career in CS with law? Is it possible to do it after graduation?
  15. Am I eligible to give banking exam before completion of my graduation?
  16. Should I do 3 years law or MBA? Will I have a good future if I do Law with B.Com Hons and CS?
  17. Am I eligible to study law after my graduation in B.A Economics?
  18. How may I do Law after completing my graduation?What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria? I'm in B.com final year
23rd December 2015, 05:23 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to do law course after completion of B.Com or BA graduation?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue law course after graduation degree. You are eligible to pursue LL.B course.

LL.B stands for Bachelor of Law and it is three year course after graduation degree. The eligibility to get admission in course is :-

Candidate must have passed graduation from any recognised university.

There is no minimum limitation on aggregate of graduation to appear for examination to get admission. Some of university have limitations on it.

So, you are eligible to pursue Law course after graduation degree.
23rd December 2015, 08:13 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do law course after completion of B.Com or BA graduation?

Eligibility Criteria Required to do Law course :

Yes, you can do Law course after completion of BA course or B.Com course. I am providing you all the eligibility criteria which is required in order to pursue Bachelor of Law course.

Minimum Qualification:

>> Candidates who have passed Graduation (B.Sc/ B.A/ B.Com) are of course eligible to apply.

>> Candidates who are doing their Final year of Graduation are also eligible to pursue bachelor of Law course.

Age Criteria: There is no certain age criteria is required (no upper age limit)

Percentage Criteria: Minimum 45% marks in Graduation..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?