28th January 2012, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

DMRC sample question papers for the post of station controller and train operator and Jr Engineering?

could u please send to me the DMRC sample question papers for the post of station controller and train operator and Jr Engineering?

31st January 2012, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: DMRC sample question papers for the post of station controller and train operator and Jr Engineering?

sir,
plz... give me sylabus and sample paper for station controller....
1st February 2012, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: DMRC sample question papers for the post of station controller and train operator and Jr Engineering?

could you please send me the exam papers for delhi metro rail corp. for post of station controller and train operator at my e-mail [email protected].....
i am very thankfull to you.
5th February 2012, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

sir,
plz... give me sylabus and sample paper for station controller....

regards vinod raut
email-id:[email protected]
6th February 2012, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

sir,
plz..... give me sample paper for station controller (dmrc).
[email protected]
13th February 2012, 01:57 AM
Unregistered

plz send me the syllabus and sample papers for dmrc station controller exam.........
[email protected]
13th February 2012, 01:55 PM
sahil.abs

could you please send me the exam papers for delhi metro rail corp. for post of station controller and train operator and junior engineer electronics.
15th February 2012, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Sir plz send me sc/To sample paper and syllabus on my id is : [email protected]
17th February 2012, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

pls tell me syllebus of dmrc station controller
Pls. Rply wid my email
[email protected]
18th February 2012, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

Sir plz send me sc/To sample paper and syllabus on my id is:[email protected]
18th February 2012, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir please send me the sample question paper (or link for it) for the post of DMRC station controller exam
Pls. Reply with my email
[email protected]
21st February 2012, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir

please tell me the exam. date of sc/to(dmrc). and send me the sample questions and its answer.
reply me at [email protected]
21st February 2012, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

PLZ DMRC PAPERS TO [email protected]
thanks
21st February 2012, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

sir please send me the sample question paper of DMRC station controller exam please Reply on my Email [email protected]
21st February 2012, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

DEAR SIR PLEASE SEND ME QUESTION PAPER FOR DMRC FOR POST STATION CONTROLLER ON MY EMAIL [email protected]
22nd February 2012, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

sir,
plz... give me sylabus and sample paper for station controller and train operator.

regards Basant toppo
email-id:[email protected]
26th February 2012, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

sir please send me sc/to for dmrc previous years paper and syllabus also.
this is my last chance for joining dmrc. next year is i am overage.

please help me. send me all material in my id. [email protected]
26th February 2012, 10:11 PM
raj_deep101

plz tell me someone wher could i find a sample paper of SC/TO exam....................
27th February 2012, 09:19 AM
Unregistered

hello sir,
this is deepti negi.please send me sample papers and last year question papers for the post of station controller and train operator

email id- [email protected]
28th February 2012, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

Sir please send me the sample question paper (or link for it) for the post of DMRC station controller/train oprater exam
Pls. Reply on my email id written below

[email protected]
28th February 2012, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir: please send me a sample paper of privious and new for a post of DMRC station controller/ train operaror, this ID [email protected]. Iam very helpful to you
29th February 2012, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Can you Please tell me the date of examination of DMRC for the post of Station Controller/Train Operator.
What is the syllabus for the same.
If possible, Can you send the previous year question papers on my email ID

- Harpreet Singh
Email: [email protected]
1st March 2012, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir: please send me a sample paper of privious and new for a post of DMRC station controller/ train operaror, this ID [email protected]. Iam very helpful to you

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/dmrc-sample-question-papers-post-station-controller-train-operator-jr-engineering-596568.html#ixzz1nrkqmynt
2nd March 2012, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

sir please send me previous year papers for the post of station controller in dmrc.
i will be very thankful to u.
my id;[email protected]
2nd March 2012, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

plz send me previous paper of dmrc je electronics branch paper at [email protected]
3rd March 2012, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir

please tell me the exam. date of sc/to(dmrc). and send me last year quespaper and sample questions and its answer.
reply me at [email protected]
6th March 2012, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

pls send me exam date,syllabus and last year papers of je(electronics). reply me at [email protected]
6th March 2012, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

hi please send me the syllabus for SC/TO (DMRC) & some sample papers for same at my mail id:[email protected]
8th March 2012, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

please send me exam date.and previous paper of dmrc station controller of computer science.
e-mail id:[email protected]
10th March 2012, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

please tell me the exam. date of sc/to(dmrc). and send me last year quespaper and sample questions and its answer on [email protected]
10th March 2012, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

please tell me the exam. date of sc/to(dmrc). and send me last year quespaper and sample questions and its answer.

on [email protected]
12th March 2012, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

can u send me any delhi metro past paper? will be grateful to you. my id is "[email protected]"
12th March 2012, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

sir,please send sample paper of station controller on my email id [email protected]
16th March 2012, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

sir,please send sample paper of station controller on my email id [email protected]
18th March 2012, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

DMRC sample question papers for the post of station controller and train operator and Jr Engineering?

20th March 2012, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

22nd March 2012, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

pleazzzzzzzzz any one send sample papers for dmrc station controller
to [email protected]
30th March 2012, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

sir please send me the sample question paper of DMRC station controller exam please Reply on my Email id-([email protected])
2nd April 2012, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

sir, what is exam date for train operator. And can u send sample papers of same plz sir g.
2nd April 2012, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

DMRC sample question papers for the post of station controller and train operator and Jr. Engineering?

sir,please send sample paper of station controller & Jr. Engineer on my email id [email protected].
2nd April 2012, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

please send last five years question paper train operator/station controller. my Email [email protected]
5th April 2012, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

please send last 10 years question papers of station controller and train operator.my email id [email protected]
9th April 2012, 04:46 PM
Narendra Singh Bagel

Post Re: DMRC sample question papers for the post of station controller and train operator and Jr Engineering?

could you please send me the exam papers for delhi metro rail corp. for post of station controller and train operator at my e-mail id: [email protected]
15th April 2012, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

paper file is not attached
please send me previous paper of office assistant
15th April 2012, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir/madam, plz send me DMRC last five years question paper on my email id is [email protected]
18th April 2012, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

DEAR SIR PLEASE SEND ME QUESTION PAPER FOR DMRC FOR POST STATION CONTROLLER ON MY EMAIL [email protected]
21st April 2012, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Sir please send me the sample question paper (or link for it) for the post of DMRC station controller/train oprater exam
Pls. Reply on my email id written below

[email protected]
24th April 2012, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

sir please send me the sample question paper( or link for it)for the post of dmrc j.e electrical & station controller/train oprater exam
pls. Reply on my email id written below
[email protected]
26th April 2012, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

pls send me DMRC question paper and syllabus on [email protected].
28th April 2012, 12:54 PM
ang1jan

Station Controller/Train Operator (SC/TO) syllabus-
email id - [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?