31st October 2012, 11:51 AM
Nilesh Ratan

Last 5 years question papers for the post of station controller and train operator

please sir give me last five year's question paper's for the post of station controller and train operator.

1st July 2014, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last 5 years question papers for the post of station controller and train operator

sir/mam plz send me the previous year paper for the post of station controller
[email protected]
4th November 2014, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last 5 years question papers for the post of station controller and train operator

Dear Sir,

Please forward train operator's previous question papers with answers. It will be helpful for BMRC exams.
My e mail id is [email protected]

My sincere thanks & regards.
11th November 2016, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Sir please send me previous year paper of station controller exam held in 2015 in pdf format.my email id is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?