23rd August 2017, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Do I have to rewrite exam for all subjects if failed in one subject only?

Hi I'm failed in plus two science in Kerala state syllabus for 3 subject 2014. Can I rewrite for 3 subject in next year 2018 or rewrite all 12 subject in plus one and plus 2?

24th August 2017, 01:59 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I have to rewrite exam for all subjects if failed in one subject only?

No, there is no need to write all subjects. You just need to write the subjects in which you have failed.

In plus one and plus two there is no rule to write all the subjects, you can attend for the supplementary exams in the next year. After clearing the subjects you can apply for any jobs or go for higher studies.
25th August 2017, 05:11 AM
manjira...

Default Re: Do I have to rewrite exam for all subjects if failed in one subject only?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi I'm failed in plus two science in Kerala state syllabus for 3 subject 2014. Can I rewrite for 3 subject in next year 2018 or rewrite all 12 subject in plus one and plus 2?
No, you do not need to write all the 12 subjects of your 10+2 level again to clear your science subjects in which you have failed.

You need to apply for the supplementary examination in the science subjects to clear your 12th level.
The examination is held 1 month after the results are declared or next year you need to take the examination along with the next batch only for the failed subjects.

For the application form and examination dates you need to get in touch with your school and for more information you can check the official website of your board.
26th August 2017, 01:30 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

No, there is no need to give all subjects exam again. You have to give that exam in which you are fail.

You have to give supplementary exam. You exam will held within one month.
After clearing the exam you will get your new mark sheet.
6th September 2021, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

I am again failed physics in plustwo say exam 2021. Can i write the exam with the plusone students in this year (2021).
20th March 2022, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I write supply if am not attended the exam
19th May 2022, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

i failed in 2 subjects in 2013batch and i want to rewrite the exam in 2023 so i can write only the 2 subjects or want to write 6 subjects why am asking is 10 years so thatsy am asking
3rd July 2022, 02:31 AM
Unregistered

If we failed in one subject in class 10 in supplementary should we write all subjects in the year 2022
8th July 2022, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

Do I have to rewrite all subjects in plus two if I failed in one subject only after few years?
22nd January 2023, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

If l fail 4 subject l rewrite where
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?