13th March 2012, 01:18 PM
roslin.awadhya

Do I need to qualify all the three steps for CS or I may get direct admission after completing MA?

Hi i am roslin, i have completed my graduation and right now i am persuing MA , firstly i want to know am i eligible for direct admission in cs or do i have to qualify the three steps? Secondly what will i have to do to get in cs for admission?
I live in lucknow so are their any good options to get admission in cs like institutes...?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get direct 2nd year admission in B.Tech after completing 3 years diploma in mechanical engineering?
  2. Can I get direct 2nd year admission in B.Tech after completing 3 years diploma in mechanical engineering?
  3. Direct Ph.D with NET/JRF in JNU for 4th semester M.A (Arabic) student?
  4. What are the steps for direct 2nd year engineer in Autonomous college
  5. Can I get admission in direct 3rd year engineering after completing 12th HSC science?
  6. Best course for Diploma in Mechanical holder?
  7. How to take admission in direct 3rd year degree after completing diploma 3rd year
  8. What is the initial steps to follow to do Ph.D after completing the degree?
  9. What are the next steps I need to follow after completing graduation with psychology? -- [New]
  10. Can I take direct admission in PGDFM after completing TYB.Com with 70%
  11. Can I get direct admission in B.E after completing 12th with 78.86%?
  12. What is the procedure to get admission in chartered accountant after completing B.Com? What are the steps to join CA?
  13. What is the procedure to get admission in Chartered Accountant after completing B.Com? What are the steps to join CA -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What are the procedures to be followed for doing Ph.D?
  15. Steps for becoming a CA after completing B.Com? Where to join in Coimbatore? Job after completing CA course?
  16. Can I get direct admission in IIT college after completing diploma?
  17. Information about education officer exam for the post of MPSC
  18. Admission in direct 2nd year degree in UP after completing diploma with 83%? Which is the entrance and what is the criteria?
18th April 2012, 05:55 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I need to qualify all the three steps for CS or I may get direct admission after completing MA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by roslin.awadhya View Post
Hi i am roslin, i have completed my graduation and right now i am persuing MA , firstly i want to know am i eligible for direct admission in cs or do i have to qualify the three steps? Secondly what will i have to do to get in cs for admission?
I live in lucknow so are their any good options to get admission in cs like institutes...?
Candidates who have completed the bachelors degree program from a recognized University gets exemption from the Foundation program and can directly enrol to Executive program. The Company Secretary courses is regulated by the Institute of Company Secretaries of India [ICSI]. Executive program is followed by Professional program. After the completion of any of these programs candidate will have to undergo fifteen months Management training. Admission to the CS Course is open throughout the year. Examinations are held twice a year in June and December.

For more information one must refer to the regional Council:

Northern India Regional Council
ICSI-NIRC Building, Plot No.4,
Prasad Nagar Institutional Area,
New Delhi 110 005
Phone: 25763090, 25767190, 25816593
Lucknow - 2392684
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?