5th September 2017, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Do I need to repeat all subjects if failed only in Chemistry of 2nd PUC?

I have failed in chemistry in 2nd puc supplementary exams, next year should I write all d subjects or only chemistry? Can you please confirm me the same as soon as possible? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon. Thank you!

7th September 2017, 02:47 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I need to repeat all subjects if failed only in Chemistry of 2nd PUC?

No, if you are failed in a single subject (say Chemistry) then you need to apply for Compartment Exam.

Compartment Exam is valid for 1 or two subjects only.

While applying for Compartment Exam, you will have to submit marks details of that subject along with Identity Proof.

After that, exam will be conducted after 2 months. And admit card will be sent to you by post.
8th September 2017, 07:59 AM
manjira...

Default Re: Do I need to repeat all subjects if failed only in Chemistry of 2nd PUC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have failed in chemistry in 2nd puc supplementary exams, next year should I write all d subjects or only chemistry? Can you please confirm me the same as soon as possible? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon. Thank you!
No, you don't have to repeat all the subjects when you apply for the 2nd PUC supplementary examination in chemistry. The only subject you need to apply for and prepare is Chemistry.

The PUC examination is considered equivalent to 12th exam. The Department of Pre-University Education(DPUE) conducts the main and the supplementary examination for 2nd PUC level. The departments provides 3 attempts to clear the subjects. You should study hard and clear the chemistry paper in your next attempt.

The details can be obtained from the official website of DPUE http://www.karresults.nic.in
10th October 2020, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

I have failed in 3 subjects in supplementary, can I write the exam in the next year
25th July 2021, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

In 2015 pcmb 1 mathematics subject I failed did I write that exam this year
27th January 2022, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

In 2018 pcmb 1 chemistry subject I failed can i write that exam in 2022
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?