27th January 2020, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Do SC female candidate require to submit women reservation certificate to avail benefit of women reservation?

I am a Schedule Caste women candidate and I have applied for SC women reservation. Now, Mumbai Metro is asking women reservation certificate to all SC/ST female candidate. As per my study about this open women need to submit women reservation certificate if she claims women reservation quota? Do SC/ST women need to submit women reservation certificate? And, if she do so will it becomes illegal?

1st April 2021, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Do SC female candidate require to submit women reservation certificate to avail benefit of women reservation?

i have a question but no one give answer of mine ...!!!!!!!!!!
3rd May 2021, 11:49 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Do SC female candidate require to submit women reservation certificate to avail benefit of women reservation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a Schedule Caste women candidate and I have applied for SC women reservation. Now, Mumbai Metro is asking women reservation certificate to all SC/ST female candidate. As per my study about this open women need to submit women reservation certificate if she claims women reservation quota? Do SC/ST women need to submit women reservation certificate? And, if she do so will it becomes illegal?
Yes true for special reservation category like SC/ST/OBC/Women/Ex-servicemen,one need to submit or produce the documents related to the reservation category for verification ,if not done then they have the rights to disqualify the candidature .
5th March 2022, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

i am sc female.i want to fill form in open female reservation should i require ncl certificate in that case how i will get that
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?