8th January 2017, 12:06 PM
nikita rautela

Do we need to have good knowledge of Chemistry for pursuing B.Sc in Astrophysics?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue B.Sc in Astrophysics so I want to know do I need to have deep knowledge of Chemistry for doing B.Sc in Astrophysics?
How much time will it take to become an Astrophysicist and Which colleges are the best for the same in India including the North Zone as well? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study M.Sc in Astrophysics if pursuing B.Sc with Maths, Physics and Chemistry?
  2. Can I study M.Sc in Astrophysics if pursue B.Sc in Physics?
  3. Can I do Ph.d in Astrophysics after MCA? I am interested in Astrophysics
  4. Can I do Ph.D in Astrophysics after MCA?
  5. Can I do Ph.d in Astrophysics after MCA?
  6. Job opportunities in BSc Astrophysics? Which are the best colleges for BSc Astrophysics in Chennai?
  7. Information about BSc Astrophysics? Details about the colleges for BSc Astrophysics in correspondence course in Chennai city?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria required for pursuing M.Tech in Astrophysics? Which college in India offers M.Tech in Astrophysics?
  9. How to do BSc Astrophysics? I am doing my 12th
  10. What is the procedure followed to get admission for B.Sc Astrophysics course?
  11. Is it necessary to do BSc Physics if I wish to do MSc Astrophysics
  12. Can I study M.Sc(Astrophysics) after pursuing B.Sc in Physics? Difference among Astrophysics and Physics?
  13. What should I do to opt for MSc in Astrophysics in US after B.Tech?
  14. How to get admission for M.Sc. course in Astrophysics stream in IIT?
  15. Best college for BSc Astrophysics in Karnataka? Date of start of admissions?
  16. In which college or school we should get admission to specialize in Astrophysics?
  17. M.Sc in Astrophysics or Physics is possible to do after B.Sc in Maths and Economics? Is it possible to present my several Pro Certificates in lieu of a proper Astrophysics or Physics course if I am not eligible?
  18. Names of colleges where I can do MSc in Astrophysics after completing BSc Physics? -- [Most Discussed]
30th November 2017, 06:28 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do we need to have good knowledge of Chemistry for pursuing B.Sc in Astrophysics?

There is a certain educational qualification required to for pursuing B.Sc in Astrophysics course.

>> The only qualification that is required in order to be eligible for doing this course is,
* 12th Class in 10+2 pattern with the below mentioned subjects
-- Physics
-- Chemistry
-- Mathematics

>> B.Sc in Astrophysics course is a 3 year course which can be done after completion of 12th Class and as per my knowledge very good knowledge of Chemistry is not actually required.

Some of the colleges offering this B.Sc in Astrophysics in North India are,

>> University of Delhi
Department of Physics and Astrophysics

>> Punjab University

>> Kashmir University

>> Jadavpur University...etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?